Some liberal whining in St Pete

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
Tenzing_Norgay

Post by Tenzing_Norgay »

Now don't get all bent outta shape, Francis. I only asked, out of curiosity, if FL security guards were allowed to walk around "off-duty" with their weapons. They're not allowed. Didn't take me more than 60 sec. to look up the law.

However, anything anyone does to piss off a whiny Lib is fine with me. 👍
Last edited by Tenzing_Norgay on Fri Oct 23, 2020 3:51 pm, edited 3 times in total.
- I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you... -
Tenzing_Norgay

Post by Tenzing_Norgay »

BIG JOE wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 5:24 am Good morning TN

Help me out here if you would. I read FSS 493.6115 After [3] as provided in sub section 4. The wording seems to be different.
Where in 493.6115 did you find the part about Class D Security Officer Licensee performing armed duties authorized by his or her employer is not required to disarm: I just don't see it. I know it's early in the morning, I've been wrong before and probably am this time also. I just don't see subsection 4 under 493.6115.Help an old blind man out her so I can find it. No disrespect here I just don't see it. Thank you for your time.
What I posted was from the Florida Security Guard handbook.

https://licensing.freshfromflorida.com/ ... ndbook.pdf
- I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you... -
BIG JOE

Post by BIG JOE »

Thank you very much TN

I looked for along time trying to find that information and just because I was looking in the the wrong place was the problem.
Why you would gear up at home and drive to your post with your Sam Brown and your S & W # 10 was beyond me.
Our instructor suggested you go to work drove to work in street clothes and get ready in there. Thanks again.

I
BIG JOE
Deputydave

Post by Deputydave »

Tenzing_Norgay wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 2:42 pm However, anything anyone does to piss off a whiny Lib is fine with me. 👍
Isn't 'whiny lib' a redundancy in terms :mrgreen:
Survival and Emergency Preparedness https://www.sepboard.us
Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

Tenzing_Norgay wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 2:42 pm Now don't get all bent outta shape, Francis. I only asked, out of curiosity, if FL security guards were allowed to walk around "off-duty" with their weapons. They're not allowed. Didn't take me more than 60 sec. to look up the law.

However, anything anyone does to piss off a whiny Lib is fine with me. 👍

:lol: :lol: :P
RANGER AIRBORNE, BLACK TEAM, FIREMEDIC, NRA BENEFACTOR
In the Government's/Elitist eye's I'm a Terrorist for believing in the Constitution and taking an oath to defend it instead of POLITICAL LEADERS
lakelandman

Post by lakelandman »

Someone freak out and made a big deal out of this.
Everybody's got a plan until they get hit.