Reality Check For My Liberal Friend!

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
TC6969

Reality Check For My Liberal Friend!

Post by TC6969 »

This guy has been my friend since he was 12 and has always enjoyed guns but just recently decided to take an interest in protecting him and his.

I fixed him up with an SR-9 and an 870 and he's been trying to get enough ammo to practice with and be ready for the boogaloo at the same time.

He just sent me a message saying that he found some 9mm for .70 per round and asked if I thought things were going to get better any time soon.

I replied. "Nov 3 will tell the tale. It will either get better by new years or it will never, EVER get better again".

I can almost see the gears turning in his little pointy head! :D
photohause

Post by photohause »

Yup...some people cannot connect the dots.
“You didn’t finish school, did you?
REDinFL

Post by REDinFL »

A scared liberal's gears will come up with, "Maybe I can get some (ammo) from him (you)."
Hurrah for the Bonnie Blue Flag that bears a Single Star.
TC6969

Post by TC6969 »

I almost told him that he was possibly going to be turning in his $750 gun collection but don't worry, the government will protect you!

He also thinks an old man with a long white beard who lives up in the sky is watching him and doing all sorts of wonderful things for him, that's why I told him years ago to NEVER mention politics or religion in my presence again.

So far its worked pretty good!
Tenzing_Norgay

Post by Tenzing_Norgay »

- I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you... -
Flame Red

Post by Flame Red »

They don't call them Brain Dead Zombie Libiturds for nothing...

Just tell him to go put BLM signs in his windows. That will protect him from the MOB! :lol:

But I would wait for the ruling from the Soros prosecutors who provide "equal" justice" under their law. I suspect that if you are a Party Member, they will not come for your friend's guns. Yours are at the top of the list!

Paper's Please!
Ah that's one thing about our Flame, doesn't play any favorites! Flame hates everybody!
lilwoody

Post by lilwoody »

If the Democratic Party ever gain all 3 seats of the federal government 9mm and 223 will be better than any fiat currency they print.
rentprop1

Post by rentprop1 »

TC6969 wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 1:31 pm
I replied. "Nov 3 will tell the tale. It will either get better by new years or it will never, EVER get better again".
this is like the opening statement, as far as get better by New Years, nope, we in the industry are hearing ammo will slowly return the second quarter or 2021, but outrageous prices will continue well into 2021...this wasn't all a panic driven, the 30 day stay home was what some call a wrinkle, to those that understand its like a Grand Canyon 2 mile wide gap ( not a wrinkle ) in the supply chain. Then add the election year panic in pricing.....yeah it sucks to be poor, and we may have to adjust to .60 cent s a round 9mm, but until people quit buying it , pricing will not fall