Sheet's Getting Real!

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
Tenzing_Norgay

Post by Tenzing_Norgay »

Everybody is getting sued! City, TV station, Pinkerton's. A few Denver attorneys are shopping for new boats today. :lol:
- I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you... -
lakelandman

Post by lakelandman »

Flame Red wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 8:00 am
lakelandman wrote: Sun Oct 11, 2020 8:41 pm Since the perp is not BLM, Antifa or the Demorat MOB "peaceful protestor", I see him going to jail for a long time.
Fixed it for ya!
My quote was fine, not sure why you felt the need to change it. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Everybody's got a plan until they get hit.
neverenoughguns

Post by neverenoughguns »

flcracker wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 12:28 am Ask yourself - why did the dead guy slap the murderer in the first place? We are not being given access to the entire back story, IMHO.
Does it really matter? How is the guy justifies in slapping someone based on what they say. How can the guy shoot the guy based on a slap or even the spray? A family is without a father and husband because some creep got his feelings hurt and over reacting.
flcracker

Post by flcracker »

neverenoughguns wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 9:52 pm Does it really matter? How is the guy justifies in slapping someone based on what they say. How can the guy shoot the guy based on a slap or even the spray? A family is without a father and husband because some creep got his feelings hurt and over reacting.
It matters only if the truth about who instigated the attack matters. My point is that the scenario that you describe is exactly what the MSM is presenting to the world. Might be 100% accurate, or there may be some factual and temporal omissions in the "accepted" story. I'm willing to consider that there may be more to it than what we've been shown on the news.

Reports and photos from the scene that are circulating online suggest that the sequence of events may have played out as follows:

1) Shooter attempted to grab victim's pepper spray canister from his hand.

2) Victim slapped attacker with his free hand in self-defense while retaining control of canister.

3) Attacker pulled gun and aimed at victim.

4) Victim began to retreat as he sprayed attacker in self defense.

(or, reverse the order of 3 &4)

5) Attacker shot victim.

Might have been another scenario, but I do believe that if the political leanings of the two individuals had been reversed, the media would make it out that the Righty started it by trying to grab the Lefty's pepper spray, got justifiably slapped, then escalated by drawing a firearm and slaughtering the poor Lefty.

As it is, they're spinning it that the Righty started it by slapping the Lefty, not that the Righty was defending himself from being disarmed and having his own pepper spray used against him.

They would love for everyone to believe that Righties are unhinged and slap peace-loving Lefties for what they say and then get shot as they clearly deserve.
....and some rin up hill and down dale, knapping the chucky stanes to pieces wi' hammers, like sae mony road-makers run daft - they say it is to see how the warld was made!
Saint Ronan's Well - Sir Walter Scott, Bart. (1824)
lilwoody

Post by lilwoody »

Seems the fella was a BLM supporter and not a licensed security guard. He was completely inverted by Pinkerton and the people he was supposed to be "protecting. He's charged with first degree murder and the fellas family who this idiot shot is going to become very wealthy.
dammitgriff

Post by dammitgriff »

Neither a slap across the face nor a knuckle sandwich justifies the use of deadly force in defense, at least in Florida. A baseball bat swung to hit any part of your body—except your head—doesn’t justify it, either, even if bones are broken.
That’s a big canister of pepper spray or mace the guy had. It failed to disable the shooter. There’s a lesson to pay attention to, there.
R/Griff
MadMan

Post by MadMan »

Zoom in on the pic

The gun has been fired. The slide either is recoiling or going back into battery.
Look closely at the victims hand, I see blood between his index and middle finger. I say the can is puntured
There's quite the volume coming out.
Does it state where he was hit?
I'd think neck or face.
Tenzing_Norgay

Post by Tenzing_Norgay »

MadMan wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 3:59 pm Zoom in on the pic

The gun has been fired. The slide either is recoiling or going back into battery.
Look closely at the victims hand, I see blood between his index and middle finger. I say the can is puntured
There's quite the volume coming out.
Does it state where he was hit?
I'd think neck or face.
Head shot.
- I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you... -
George W

Post by George W »

The brass is still in the air, so the round was already downrange.

Looks to me like the bullet went into the right eye through his glasses.

Not sure how to get the video link to work correctly, but this clearly (to me) shows that the pepper spray came out as the victim saw the killer drawing his weapon, after the slap. It looks like the victim brought pepper spray to a gunfight, after the slap contest.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1315913922793418752

The Haymaker slap was my go to move when I used to bounce at a dive strip club in El Paso many years ago. The key point was to hit right where the jawline meets the ear. Done right, it was an instant light switch.
Iosef

Post by Iosef »

It doesn't matter who started it or what order anything happened. They both went looking for trouble and it found them.