Gun Show Humor.

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
N4KVE

Gun Show Humor.

Post by N4KVE »

Last weekend I worked for Ira doing a small show at the Miami Merchandise Mart. Normally I sell with Ira, & his wife Joanne takes care of the paperwork. A few times when the show was real busy, I’d help Joanne with the paperwork. As with Shoot Straight, the firearm is brought to paperwork with the CWP on top so they know if the gun will be taken, or picked up after the waiting period. When the customer says “I’ll take it”, we ask for the DL, & CWP. We rip the price tag from the gun, & all three are ready for paperwork. So I’m filling out invoices, & I’m noticing one CWP looks different. Turns out it was a medical marijuana card. What a PUTZ. I show it to Ira, & he says “we can’t sell him a firearm”. He’d have to lie on the 4473. While the State of Florida doesn’t care if someone has a CWP, & a medical MJ card, the Fed’s do, & we couldn’t make the sale to someone with the card. I can’t believe the guy was so careless to give me the wrong card. GARY.
rentprop1

Post by rentprop1 »

but Nikki Fried , Fla comm of Agg....says she has both a CWP and a MMC :mrgreen:
P5 Guy

Post by P5 Guy »

rentprop1 wrote: Sat Oct 10, 2020 1:22 am but Nikki Fried , Fla comm of Agg....says she has both a CWP and a MMC :mrgreen:
Different rules for the nobles and the peasants.
Wulfmann

Post by Wulfmann »

UUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH, like dude, hey man, you like mean that wasn't like a bong I was like ya'no copping.

UUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGH that is like a real downer dude.

Do they sell brownies here???? Pizza????? I have like have da munchies
Tenzing_Norgay

Post by Tenzing_Norgay »

- I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you... -
TonyR

Post by TonyR »

Is that who you hung with in Cali Tenzing,LOL
Three can keep a secret.......if two are Dead !
Tenzing_Norgay

Post by Tenzing_Norgay »

TonyR wrote: Sat Oct 10, 2020 10:31 am Is that who you hung with in Cali Tenzing,LOL
That was ME in Cali. 🥴
- I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you... -
N4KVE

Post by N4KVE »

rentprop1 wrote: Sat Oct 10, 2020 1:22 am but Nikki Fried , Fla comm of Agg....says she has both a CWP and a MMC :mrgreen:
I read her entire article on having both in Florida. But while she did say that having a CWP, & MJ card in Florida is fine, the purchasing of a firearm is regulated by the Fed’s who still consider MJ a schedule 1 drug for which she has no control. GARY. https://potguide.com/blog/article/medic ... -own-guns/
Jeepsnguns
Location: Relocated from Manatee County Florida to Marion County Oregon

Post by Jeepsnguns »

Tenzing_Norgay wrote: Sat Oct 10, 2020 5:34 pm
TonyR wrote: Sat Oct 10, 2020 10:31 am Is that who you hung with in Cali Tenzing,LOL
That was ME in Cali. 🥴
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Miami_JBT

Post by Miami_JBT »

Hope Ira is doing well. Been a while since I worked his table. I still remember loading and unloading the trailer.
Communism - 20th Century Mass Murder Champions
R.I.P. Edward Avila - AR15.COM Founder
Check out my gun blog - https://www.newwavefirearms.com
Florida State Director for Gun Owners of America - Join GOA