BREAKING: Puerto Rico Gov. endorses Trump, tells Boricua on the Mainland to Vote for Trump

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
Miami_JBT

BREAKING: Puerto Rico Gov. endorses Trump, tells Boricua on the Mainland to Vote for Trump

Post by Miami_JBT »

Video from Telemundo of Governor Wanda Vazquez asking Puerto Ricans on the Mainland to Vote for Donald Trump

Translated:
"I ask all the Puerto Ricans who are listening to me to go vote and evaluate who has represented themselves as someone who thinks about Puerto Ricans and their needs in the most difficult moment: It's Donald Trump," Vazquez said in an interview with Telemundo Puerto Rico.
The Trump Campaign released a targeted ad to the Puerto Rican Community.

[tweet][/tweet]

Translated:
We came here looking for a better life, not for Joe Biden and the Democrats to try to eat our brains out with fanfare and paper towel stories. They are a stream of charlatans!

Communism - 20th Century Mass Murder Champions
R.I.P. Edward Avila - AR15.COM Founder
Check out my gun blog - https://www.newwavefirearms.com
Florida State Director for Gun Owners of America - Join GOA
Cubanstang50

Post by Cubanstang50 »

Fact is that everyone knows that the officials there are very corrupt. The people there have become dependant of the gov. So they come here and have a better life but still vote for the shit they were running away from over there! I dont understands why any Hispanics do this.
joker223

Post by joker223 »

Cubanstang50 wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 4:31 pm Fact is that everyone knows that the officials there are very corrupt. The people there have become dependant of the gov. So they come here and have a better life but still vote for the shit they were running away from over there! I dont understands why any Hispanics do this.
People also move down here from up North and vote the same way...... Voting for the same people who messed up the places they once lived.
GunsandHoses

Post by GunsandHoses »

joker223 wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 7:06 pm [quote=Cubanstang50 post_id=32006 time=<a href="tel:1602102669">1602102669</a> user_id=211]
Fact is that everyone knows that the officials there are very corrupt. The people there have become dependant of the gov. So they come here and have a better life but still vote for the shit they were running away from over there! I dont understands why any Hispanics do this.
People also move down here from up North and vote the same way...... Voting for the same people who messed up the places they once lived.
[/quote]
Because they have their heads up their asses!