Tampa - Neighbor heard screaming next door, called 911

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
Jeepsnguns
Location: Relocated from Manatee County Florida to Marion County Oregon

Tampa - Neighbor heard screaming next door, called 911

Post by Jeepsnguns »

Too funny!!!

https://www.abcactionnews.com/sports/qu ... ming-at-tv

TAMPA, Fla. -- Bolts fever is at an all-time high across the Tampa Bay as the Lightning look to capture the franchise's second Stanley Cup against the Dallas Stars.

In fact, a group of Bolts fans were so jacked up during the Lightning's 5-2 win over the Stars Wednesday night, deputies were called to their apartment because neighbors were worried there was a possible domestic disturbance from the screams, according to the Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office.

However, when HCSO arrived the apartment on Palm Crossing Drive in Tampa, deputies learned that it was the Bolts fan screaming at the TV during Game 3 of the Stanley Cup Final.

According to a report from the Tampa Bay Times, the fan's friends screamed "Shoot! Shoot!" at the TV during the game, which may have prompted the neighbor to call HCSO.
Last edited by Jeepsnguns on Fri Sep 25, 2020 8:43 am, edited 2 times in total.
Chinerd00

Post by Chinerd00 »

That's funny! :D
Captain Steinbrenner

Post by Captain Steinbrenner »

I can tell they never had Cubans playing dominoes next door either...
Long time ago a neighbor thought we was hacking each other with machetes!
He did call the police.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Jeepsnguns
Location: Relocated from Manatee County Florida to Marion County Oregon

Post by Jeepsnguns »

Captain Steinbrenner wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2020 6:08 am I can tell they never had Cubans playing dominoes next door either...
I dont know about dominoes but back when I lived in Miami, the older Cubans would have very LOUD and heated discussions about "Fidel" while smoking cigars and drinking cafe Cubano on the side walks in front of the to-go windows that every little Cuban restaurant had back then. :lol:
Captain Steinbrenner

Post by Captain Steinbrenner »

Jeepsnguns wrote:
Captain Steinbrenner wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2020 6:08 am I can tell they never had Cubans playing dominoes next door either...
I dont know about dominoes but back when I lived in Miami, the older Cubans would have very LOUD and heated discussions about "Fidel" while smoking cigars and drinking cafe Cubano on the side walks in front of the to-go windows that every little Cuban restaurant had back then. :lol:
And there’s that too!
I’m sure they “killed” Fidel millions of times in those discussions....Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk