Do we have some commies amongst us?

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
tector

Do we have some commies amongst us?

Post by tector »

Seriously, I am beginning to wonder.

Twice in the past 12 hours I have had posts taken down that linked to new footage of the Rittenhouse self-defense shooting, each time saying exactly what the link was to. Both were taken down.

Now I just got some email from management telling me to avoid "link dumps"--WTF? This sounds like some pretextural BS to me. I posted a link to a video, briefly described what it showed and...what? More is required? Maybe a frame-by-frame analysis? Verbose blovating about the video?

JFC, get a life and let intelligent adults say what needs to be said in the fewest words possible. Try Occam's Razor for a change.
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
Chigger

Post by Chigger »

Between the Frog and the RBG apologist I'll take that bet.
dammitgriff

Post by dammitgriff »

Censorship is the new normal here in the USSA.
NorincoKid

Post by NorincoKid »

Is that what happened to that thread? It was nuked?

I thought I remembered reading it, might have even replied but then it was gone.
Flame Red

Post by Flame Red »

Me thinks Google, FB, Twitter, Bezos, controls the internet and now this site and truth is not acceptable.

Hail Quimby! Mob Rule!

Ah that's one thing about our Flame, doesn't play any favorites! Flame hates everybody!
Big_mike

Post by Big_mike »

Whack.

Thanks for the post, I saw the article before it was censored.
zeebaron

Post by zeebaron »

Wasn't there a warning by the mods here about a year ago that free speech was no longer allowed here?
TC6969

Post by TC6969 »

Its just leggy flexing his little muscles.

Happens every few months.

Nothing to be alarmed about.
n0rlf

Post by n0rlf »

I explained the reason. Rules are rules link dumps are not allowed. I do not pick and choose the rules I follow them all. Your contents was fine but make a comment on the post to avoid it in the future.

It seems pretty simple even for a long time member. Now I have explained it three times. Once more and you earn prizes and steak knives.

And I did go back and look. There is no comment what so ever. Just a link.
Big_mike

Post by Big_mike »

n0rlf wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 5:18 pm I explained the reason. Rules are rules link dumps are not allowed. I do not pick and choose the rules I follow them all. Your contents was fine but make a comment on the post to avoid it in the future.

It seems pretty simple even for a long time member. Now I have explained it three times. Once more and you earn prizes and steak knives.

And I did go back and look. There is no comment what so ever. Just a link.
n0rlf, not looking to stir shit. I'll say it again for those in the back, not looking to stir shit.

Can you elaborate for the good of the gander?

Maybe I'm unclear as to what post we're talking about.

I saw a post with a link to a news story and a video, I think thats what we're talking about.