China Virus was man made and released on purpose

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
Flame Red

Post by Flame Red »

Iosef wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 8:37 pm
Flame Red wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 8:13 amIn case you did not see it last night, a Brave Chinese scientist blew the whistle on the CCP. The commies created this China Virus and purposefully released it on the world.
If there was just one virus, the "whistle blower" might be more believable. The original chinese CoVid19 virus wasn't very infectious. The mutant strain that first appeared in Spain and stormed across europe, is much more infectious and is the one causing all the problems. Here in the US, we are struggling with the european strain.
Dr. Dickie wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 8:34 am If it was man made, they did a really shitty job.
Who designs a virus that primarily kills retired people?
She made it clear that the CCP did not explain to her their strategy or why they engineered this. Sure, they could have engineered something more fatal. But perhaps the CCP wanted something more plausable as natural and just want cripple the world's economy as a lesson to the Donald for daring to interfere with their world conquest? Something that looked "flu like" verses releasing something that clearly was military effective and end up getting a nuke response. Perhaps it was engineered to mutate to something worse.

I don't know - above my pay grade. But clearly this whole deal looked suspicious to me from day 1.

I would put NOTHING past the CCP. Mao killed millions of his people. You think Xi cares anymore about his people?
Ah that's one thing about our Flame, doesn't play any favorites! Flame hates everybody!
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

This is my take:
1) The virus was engineered. Exactly why is unknown, it could have been for basic research, or it just as well could have been a Bio-Warfare experiment. Yes, the virus originated in bats, but it was given the SARS virus attachment proteins, that allowed it to attach easily to human respiratory (lung) cells. And it has Human HIV proteins added to suppress the immune system. Thus it ended up about 86% Bat RND, 11 % SARS RNA, and 3 % HIV RNA. THese numbers can be found via internet searches, and this is well known old data from back in the May-June time period.
2) The virtus accidentally got out of the Wohan level 4 virus research lab in late October 2019, and a female graduate student who worked at the lab was the patient zero.
3) The Chinese Central Government was well aware of the damage this virus would do to their economy by mid December 2019. They decided to allow the virus to spread world wide; to in effect level the economic playing field, so the entire industrialised world would be impacted by the virus, not just China.
4) The Chinese allowed travel to Europe, Asia and North America to continue unabated through the Chinese Lunar New year in January 2020. Note: The Chinese Lunar New Year Celebrations are the major Chinese Holiday world wide, so there is lots of international travel both in and out of China during the Lunar New Year.
5) Finally, 9 months later, here we are.
Odessaman

Post by Odessaman »

lilwoody

Post by lilwoody »

Dr. Dickie wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 8:34 am If it was man made, they did a really shitty job.
What do you expect from anything made in Chynah.
REDinFL

Post by REDinFL »

lilwoody wrote: Tue Sep 22, 2020 10:32 am
What do you expect from anything made in Chynah.
Terrorism. See what we can do! Anything more effective, efficient and direct would be an excuse for war. I suspect the original plan was a "who, me?" and China as innocent bystander or just another victim.
Hurrah for the Bonnie Blue Flag that bears a Single Star.
tector

Post by tector »

Killing off those past their productive working years is a standard sci-fi premise.
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
REDinFL

Post by REDinFL »

Or, remember a classic "Twilight Zone", Burgess Meredith, Fritz Weaver. "You are obsolete!"
Hurrah for the Bonnie Blue Flag that bears a Single Star.