Changing Faces of Gun Owners

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
P5 Guy

Changing Faces of Gun Owners

Post by P5 Guy »

https://www.usconcealedcarry.com/blog/t ... ownership/

This may have been years in the making, but gone is the so-called “boy’s club.” The notion that only older, white and conservative men are gun owners is a thing of the past. Responsible gun owners are coming from every section of the spectrum — wiping out the idea of the “average” American gun owner.

Not that FSN isn't a bunch of old, white, conservative men.
Flame Red

Post by Flame Red »

Yeah, the CommieTards, Libitards that don't get trained, don't go to the range to practice, and and are stupid to shoot themselves in the foot and vote for Demorats Gun Control/Confiscation.
Ah that's one thing about our Flame, doesn't play any favorites! Flame hates everybody!
REDinFL

Post by REDinFL »

Most of the gun control laws were made basically so black people couldn't own guns.
Hurrah for the Bonnie Blue Flag that bears a Single Star.
rug357

Post by rug357 »

Flame Red wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 3:22 pm Yeah, the CommieTards, Libitards that don't get trained, don't go to the range to practice, and and are stupid to shoot themselves in the foot...
Don't be so sure.
I know plenty of Democratic party voting, progressive liberal gun owners who goes to range, shoot competitively and even take training classes.
I've also noticed a lot of lesbians are buying guns too.
You may not be of my flesh and blood, but you are of my heart and soul.

Do not mistaken my kindness for weakness.
Tenzing_Norgay

Post by Tenzing_Norgay »

REDinFL wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 5:21 pm Most of the gun control laws were made basically so black people couldn't own guns.
Yep. Just like the NFA. Al Capone was black, wasn't he? Bonnie & Clyde, too...I think. :roll:
- I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you... -
Odessaman

Post by Odessaman »

I think the Democrats' support of the "Defund the Police" movement, in conjunction with the "hands-off" policies of Democratic mayors and governors in dealing with the looters and vandals who operate under the ridiculous shield of "peaceful protesting" has unwittingly caused a greater surge in first-time gun ownership than anything pro-2A organizations have done over the past several years.

These events have finally awakened the woke to realize that the Second Amendment is NOT about hunting and sporting - it's about the ordinary citizen's God-given right to protect their own ass from those who want to kick it.
joel

Post by joel »

P5 Guy wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 2:16 pm Not that FSN isn't a bunch of old, white, conservative men.
That's a MISTER Old, White, Conservative to you !!

(and I was only born "white", the old and conservative came with time and experience)