Turn in Your Guns

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
P5 Guy

Turn in Your Guns

Post by P5 Guy »

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/hi ... d=msedgntp

The "Drive & Drop Gun Swap" is happening at two locations so everyone can follow social distancing guidelines due to the pandemic.
Deputies will be at the Falkenburg Road Jail on 520 N. Falkenburg Road. They'll also be set up at the Hillsborough County West Service Unit at 9805 Sheldon Road. Deputies will be accepting firearms between 8 a.m. and noon, rain or shine.

The "Drive & Drop Gun Swap" is anonymous and contact-less. There are no questions asked and no papers to sign. Guns should be unloaded and in the "off" position. You're asked to leave the firearm and any unwanted ammunition on the backseat or in the trunk so a deputy can unload it. You'll be paid $50 per firearm you turn in.
TACC

Post by TACC »

My gun doesn't have an "off" position, guess I'll keep it.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Flame Red

Post by Flame Red »

Too bad, I have a throw away nonfunctional POS I have been holding for such an occasion. But $50 won't pay for my gas to drive across the state.

At least they are not giving out a pair of sneakers as trade-in. I guess the looters already got all the sneakers they needed?

I guess I will have to wait for the Libiturds here in Crime Hills to sponsor one.
Ah that's one thing about our Flame, doesn't play any favorites! Flame hates everybody!
N4KVE

Post by N4KVE »

Ever notice how the looters never steal work boots? GARY.
Jeepsnguns
Location: Relocated from Manatee County Florida to Marion County Oregon

Post by Jeepsnguns »

N4KVE wrote: Fri Sep 11, 2020 7:37 pm Ever notice how the looters never steal work boots? GARY.
Yes, I've noticed the same. :lol: :lol: :lol:
P5 Guy

Post by P5 Guy »

I saw on BayNews9 that several were stolen firearms.
Cronister (sp?) seemed over joyed when he said the firearms were going to be melted down for rebar.
45caldan

Post by 45caldan »

P5 Guy wrote: Sun Sep 13, 2020 5:16 am I saw on BayNews9 that several were stolen firearms.
Cronister (sp?) seemed over joyed when he said the firearms were going to be melted down for rebar.
That guy ain't no Grady Judd!
REDinFL

Post by REDinFL »

He'd probably laugh at melting down a 1st gen. SAA.
Hurrah for the Bonnie Blue Flag that bears a Single Star.
cvasqu03

Post by cvasqu03 »

So this is basically the perfect opportunity for criminals who've used stolen guns in crimes to get rid of them safely with no possibility of prosecution while the police destroy the evidence for them and they get $50 for their efforts too.
My posts kill threads.
imnotryan

Post by imnotryan »

Surely there exist some firearms worth less than $50. Might be a good way to flip some guns and buy something nice.