Boogalosian 5.56 :

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
lakelandman

Post by lakelandman »

I mean the fact we went in alone was not a smart move he's 17 and carrying a rifle not sure how this will end for him but Jacob Blake father had the balls to compare two to saying they let him go and five him which was bs. I'm over the media creating racial tension with zero facts when it doesn't fit there narrative CBS, NBC and CNN can all suck a bag dicks. LOL

The meme's coming from this is crazy.
Everybody's got a plan until they get hit.
lakelandman

Post by lakelandman »

Clyde621

Post by Clyde621 »

It’s quite apparent that arm man was asking for it since he’s running around with a handgun in his hand. Apparently he thinks he can control people by either flashing it or pointing it at people thinking no one would dare do anything. Guess he got schooled.

BTW: Those contributions are going a long way to him out.
Flame Red

Post by Flame Red »

On Tucker Carlson last night he interviewed the lawyer for the kid. Seems he was asked to look after some property by the owner? Well that is a hell of thing to ask a kid.

Some other facts I did not hear before.
  • Wisc has open carry
  • 17 year olds can open carry rifles.
  • The rifle did not come from out of state.
What was not answered. Where did the kid get the rifle from? The kids was with some friends, but why were they not running around with him? Why was he running around and not inside protecting the property (castle doctrine).

Of course the communist prosecutors are prosecuting the kid, but all the other rioters - no crime is ever prosecuted by anyone in the mob!

Clearly, we now are in a shooting war with the MOB. It is what the MOB wanted. The best strategy would be to take the shooting to the leaders, organizers and funders of the MOB. The war would end quickly.

As Dirty Harry said,
Nothing wrong with shooting as long as the right people get shot.
Ah that's one thing about our Flame, doesn't play any favorites! Flame hates everybody!
TC6969

Post by TC6969 »

I read somewhere that the mob cut him out of the defenders like a pride of lions isolating a weak wildebeest and once they got between him and his backup, they circled him and the attack started.

If he hadn't shown them that the wildebeest had claws they would have stomped him into a puddle!
dammitgriff

Post by dammitgriff »

Where the hell is George Zimmerman when you need him?
NorincoKid

Post by NorincoKid »

dammitgriff wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 12:11 pm Where the hell is George Zimmerman when you need him? ImageImageImage
Or the Rooftop Koreans from the LA Riots
rentprop1

Post by rentprop1 »

Could you imagine if he clipped 3 black dudes 🤔
Tenzing_Norgay

Post by Tenzing_Norgay »

rentprop1 wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 9:48 pm Could you imagine if he clipped 3 black dudes 🤔
Well...he could've warmed up here:

- I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you... -
lakelandman

Post by lakelandman »

rentprop1 wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 9:48 pm Could you imagine if he clipped 3 black dudes 🤔
More riots than every and a manhunt for him by BLM or Antifa.