Boogalosian 5.56 :

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
Sweep

Boogalosian 5.56 :

Post by Sweep »

chạy trốn hoặc giết tất cả và đốt hooches của họ.
dammitgriff

Post by dammitgriff »

FfNJGTFO

Post by FfNJGTFO »

:D
Flame Red

Post by Flame Red »

ok, I have been waiting for a post regarding this incident. I don't trust any of the libitard media. WTF is the deal with this kid? Who the f*ck in their right mind would come from another state and open carry and not expect to have their life ruined?

Was he playing cop? Was he an agitator? Or just f*ckin' stupid? :?:
Ah that's one thing about our Flame, doesn't play any favorites! Flame hates everybody!
dammitgriff

Post by dammitgriff »

I had a cousin in the Army SF...one of his teammates at his funeral said they “go over there” so they don’t have to fight them “over here”.
Seems legit. The kid might escape murder charges but my guess is he’ll get hammered for bringing his firearms across state lines. Who knows?
Big_mike

Post by Big_mike »

Flame Red wrote: Sun Aug 30, 2020 1:06 pm ok, I have been waiting for a post regarding this incident. I don't trust any of the libitard media. WTF is the deal with this kid? Who the f*ck in their right mind would come from another state and open carry and not expect to have their life ruined?

Was he playing cop? Was he an agitator? Or just f*ckin' stupid? :?:
Ive read on other forums that the 'Another State' where he lived is actually 20 minutes away, he worked in the town, came to protect the town he worked in.
NorincoKid

Post by NorincoKid »

I've also read, (so who knows if its accurate), that the rifle he has was owned by a friend or family member in WI. If true, he did NOT cross state lines with a firearm. Which I think matters in the sense that if he DID it would in the realm of Federal charges as well.
Clyde621

Post by Clyde621 »

What ever the truth is it’s going to be one hell of a trial. When he gets off on most of the charges you can bet there’s going to be more trouble in the streets. I hope he has good counsel.
gforester

Post by gforester »

Clyde621 wrote: Sun Aug 30, 2020 3:38 pm What ever the truth is it’s going to be one hell of a trial. When he gets off on most of the charges you can bet there’s going to be more trouble in the streets. I hope he has good counsel.
I hope he has more ammo.
Big_mike

Post by Big_mike »

Clyde621 wrote: Sun Aug 30, 2020 3:38 pm What ever the truth is it’s going to be one hell of a trial. When he gets off on most of the charges you can bet there’s going to be more trouble in the streets. I hope he has good counsel.
He seems to be competently represented.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/L._Lin_Wood

Quarter million in donations already raised for his defense.
https://religionnews.com/2020/08/29/chr ... ttenhouse/