Constitutional carry

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
Allme

Constitutional carry

Post by Allme »

One more time around, why not give it another shot. Didn't Trump run on this back in 16' anyway?

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petiti ... citizens-0

Authorize an immediate national constitutional carry statute for the protection of law-abiding american citizens.
Created by P.G. on August 11, 2020

Police officers throughout the nation are incredibly impacted at the moment and can not respond to most calls. We have heard countless news reports of people being injured or killed due to the inability of law enforcement to respond in our current climate. Many states have incredibly lengthy and difficult permitting processes for concealed carry. If police officers do not have a duty to protect or are unable to protect due to the current political climate in America, all law-abiding Americans should have immediate access to defend themselves. Please authorize a National Constitutional Carry Executive Order to keep the American people safe during these dangerous times.
Iosef

Post by Iosef »

While I would like to see it happen, I won't hold my breath waiting. It's much more likely that we will see the 2nd amendment revoked.
Miami_JBT

Post by Miami_JBT »

LOL

Communism - 20th Century Mass Murder Champions
R.I.P. Edward Avila - AR15.COM Founder
Check out my gun blog - https://www.newwavefirearms.com
Florida State Director for Gun Owners of America - Join GOA
REDinFL

Post by REDinFL »

That's the truth!

Pathetic.
Hurrah for the Bonnie Blue Flag that bears a Single Star.
lakelandman

Post by lakelandman »

I was hoping Trump would be more Pro 2A but have yet to see any change and that's a bummer.
Everybody's got a plan until they get hit.