WTF NRA

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
Sweep

WTF NRA

Post by Sweep »

Wow. :shock: Im glad i got off their train years ago. But we need to shift there members to a reputable group so sad
chạy trốn hoặc giết tất cả và đốt hooches của họ.
REDinFL

Post by REDinFL »

Referring to this?

https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread.ph ... particular

Although, I say "screw the NYSAG" (I'm originally from NY).
Hurrah for the Bonnie Blue Flag that bears a Single Star.
zeebaron

Post by zeebaron »

All I've ever seen the NRA do is beg for money to do nothing with. So, bye.
Flame Red

Post by Flame Red »

NY Libiturds activist prosecutors going after anything that stands in their way. They go after the Donald first, then NRA, but never the Libiturd politicians that killed thousands of Nursing Home residents in their jurisdictions, or the ones that have setup checkpoints.

NRA has buildings full of lawyers with all the $ they collected over the years.

I am not sure if they will change even if the MOB showed up to their houses. Too bad the MOB won't. I guess their next step will be to give a free firearm to any criminal released without bail after being arrested.
Ah that's one thing about our Flame, doesn't play any favorites! Flame hates everybody!
tector

Post by tector »

These two things can be simultaneously true:

1. This NY action is politically motivated bullshit.

2. The NRA is corrupt and mismanaged.
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
joel

Post by joel »

tector wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 12:54 pm These two things can be simultaneously true:

YES !!
Odessaman

Post by Odessaman »

joel wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 1:00 pm
tector wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 12:54 pm These two things can be simultaneously true:

YES !!
And when they used call me to beg for money, I didn't hesitate to let the poor call center schmoe on the other end of the phone know my displeasure at their squandering their members' donations. I told them the money spigot is shut off until they oust LaPierre and get somebody with a backbone and less expensive tastes in his place. Haven't gotten a call in over year or more - after the third or fourth tirade, my membership probably got flagged as a "Do Not Call."
Big_mike

Post by Big_mike »

Even on the local level their shit stinks, its no secret and this isn't new.

https://www.floridabulldog.org/2020/07/ ... n-hearing/
Florida’s top gun lobbyist Marion Hammer faces a probable cause hearing next week before the Florida Commission on Ethics regarding her failure to disclose hundreds of thousands of dollars in payments from the National Rifle Association.

State Sen. Perry Thurston, D-Fort Lauderdale, filed sworn complaints about Hammer with the Florida Senate and the ethics commission in May 2019. Two weeks before, Florida Bulldog reported the NRA paid Hammer hundreds of thousands of dollars that she had not disclosed for a decade on quarterly lobbyist compensations reports required by the Legislature.
tector

Post by tector »

Also, the NRA should have changed its state of incorporation decades ago. Being chartered in New York likely will give her some advantages. For example, and I am only speculating since I don't care enough to do the research, but being in NY means there is almost certainly no federal "diversity" jurisdiction allowing the NRA to try to remove the action to federal court. Now such removal might not have been possible anyway, but with a NY plaintiff v. a NY defendant it almost certainly isn't (unless there is separate "federal question" jurisdiction). So they are very likely stuck in NY state courts, which are purely communist.
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
Flame Red

Post by Flame Red »

I understand the hate here for the NRA as they have sold us out on too many occasions.

However, this action by the Soros controlled puppet is to stop the NRA from helping Trump's get out the vote in 90 days. If this bitch can disband the organization that is gravy for for the Demorats.

Normally you go after the officers that committed the fraud. You don't disband the organization. If so, they would end up disbanding Planned Parenthood, The Clinton Foundation, United Way, and many others that were accused of similar problems. But this bitch is also would like to disband the organization and put it into receivership so she can dole the assets over to BLM or her other Libitard causes. So be careful what you wish for.
Ah that's one thing about our Flame, doesn't play any favorites! Flame hates everybody!