Mule needed for Plant City to SE

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
Wakko

Mule needed for Plant City to SE

Post by Wakko »

Anyone headed through Plant City anywhere south and east? Maybe even Orlando? Trying to get two spam cans of ammo as far south as possible.
George W

Post by George W »

It doesn't necessarily need to be picked up in Plant City. I can meet up as far East as I-4 and US 27, West as far as Tampa, and South along I-75 as far as the North end of Manatee.

Sure was easier to do this in the late 80's... Lot's of empty cars headed to SoFl after making their way North full. :lol:
Big_mike

Post by Big_mike »

I'm passing through Plant City this week, headed to St Pete to look at a boat, just waiting for it to get back from the detailer, I was told Wednesday or Friday.

I live in Longwood but would be happy to mule further east for you.

I'm planning a trip to either Melbourne or Sebastian inlet weekend after next and I'm headed over to see Rev Charlie in South Daytona on the same weekend.

Happy to cover at least that much ground for you.
George W

Post by George W »

Big_mike wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 4:37 pm I'm passing through Plant City this week, headed to St Pete to look at a boat, just waiting for it to get back from the detailer, I was told Wednesday or Friday.

I live in Longwood but would be happy to mule further east for you.

I'm planning a trip to either Melbourne or Sebastian inlet weekend after next and I'm headed over to see Rev Charlie in South Daytona on the same weekend.

Happy to cover at least that much ground for you.
I am crazy convenient for anyone coming across I-4. I am maybe 2 minutes from an exit.
wjbarricklow

Post by wjbarricklow »

Working in Tampa all week. I can get it as close as Stuart.
Wakko

Post by Wakko »

wjbarricklow wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 12:12 am Working in Tampa all week. I can get it as close as Stuart.
That would work...I'm about an hour from Stuart.
Wakko

Post by Wakko »

Still looking.
Legio
Site Admin

Post by Legio »

Wakko wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 8:46 am Anyone headed through Plant City anywhere south and east? Maybe even Orlando? Trying to get two spam cans of ammo as far south as possible.
Do you know something that we should know too?
Big_mike

Post by Big_mike »

Legio wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 2:25 am
Wakko wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 8:46 am Anyone headed through Plant City anywhere south and east? Maybe even Orlando? Trying to get two spam cans of ammo as far south as possible.
Do you know something that we should know too?
:lol:
Wakko

Post by Wakko »

I'll lose my security clearance if I reveal too much. It'll go from "Shaky rumor" down to "bar talk".