Opinion on facebook

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
Allme

Opinion on facebook

Post by Allme »

I posted this to facebook yesterday, it was part of a semi private conversation with a friend of mine. Within 5 minutes of posting it I get a notification that my account was suspended for 30 days for violating community standards. 1) I don't see how this violates anything as it is truthful and doesn't contain violence or adult subject matter. 2) I uploaded this from my hard drive and not a website, I don't know exactly how facebook algorithms work but I don't believe that is what set it off; I think it was my friend reporting my post to facebook. 3) The picture below is from my twitter account, I've posted it there more than a few times without issue.

It seems to me this definitely shows intent on facebook's part to censor free speech, I know they are a private company and all of that argument. Its just with the climate as it is it seems really odd.... BTW I am deleting my facebook, sticking with gab and twitter now. I've had enough of this bullsh*t. Thanks for reading, your thoughts/opinion are welcomed and appreciated.

Flame Red

Post by Flame Red »

You have been CANCELLED since you are obviously not a communist uber Libiturd brain dead Zomibe that is rioting in the streets and burning down everything in sight and not painting BLM in front of your house.

You will be CANCELED by twitter soon! I would not be surprised if they all don't share data on who to CANCEL.

Only the addicted use those Social Media crap, like my wife. They have it rigged to give he an endorphin fix every 10 seconds that she hears the beep that some Libiturd relative of her posts some communist BS which she complains about. Her hands shake if her phone is not on her person and she goes nutz if she forgets where she left her phone.

BTW - I don't see the post that got you CANCELED. But I have my PC rigged to block any tracking from those Big Tech Commie Mother F*CKERS.
Ah that's one thing about our Flame, doesn't play any favorites! Flame hates everybody!
Odessaman

Post by Odessaman »

Allme wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 11:44 am I think it was my friend reporting my post to facebook.
If that's the case, they're not your friend.
Tenzing_Norgay

Post by Tenzing_Norgay »

I've been banned from FB for less...

- I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you... -
Big_mike

Post by Big_mike »

Facebook is using AI to ban folks for posts, and very heavily lately.

If you post an image, whether publicly or privately on facebook, and that image matches an one previously posted as offensive, they will automatically ban you for it. Whether someone reports you or not. You can't appeal it lately either. They have a message when you try to appeal that basically says they are too busy for manual appeals right now.

I got banned for posting something to a private closed group with 4 close friends as members. Nobody reported shit and I could not appeal.
Last edited by Big_mike on Fri Jul 31, 2020 10:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lakelandman

Post by lakelandman »

FB is so Liberal it's not even funny anymore the fact-checker they use sucks I have been ban just like you one for 30 days the next 80 days all over funny meme's. I think my next ban will get my profile deleted and if that happens then I'm done with Facebook I have seen the meme you post on other pages will have to ask around as well.
Last edited by lakelandman on Sat Aug 01, 2020 12:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Everybody's got a plan until they get hit.
P5 Guy

Post by P5 Guy »

Deleted my FB page a few years ago.
Augdawg

Post by Augdawg »

Because of our environment (hate crimes, racism, etc), it might not be the content but could be who said it (goebbels).
TC6969

Post by TC6969 »

Big_mike wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 5:41 pm Facebook is using AI to ban folks for posts, and very heavily lately.
Zuckerberg told congress that FB's algorithm is currently removing 89% of unwanted (Offensive, racist, conservative etc) content before it reaches the public eye.

He went on to say that he hoped to reach 99% very soon.
NorincoKid

Post by NorincoKid »

I've never done the facebook thing. As time goes on, I become even happier that I chose never to do so.

I don't see anything offensive about that picture at all.

But I'd bet if it was something negative about Trump, or in support of some of the commie sh!t going on right now, it would still be up there and you wouldn't be banned.