Two weeks to go

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
Big bore lover

Two weeks to go

Post by Big bore lover »

I give it two weeks from today (7/30/2020) until the "experts" tell the people in the US that it is "suggested" that everyone wear "eye protection" to stay safe from the "virus". Shortly after that it will be "strongly suggested" which will quickly be followed by It being "required" even though there is no law stating it. Their "leading expert", that prick that does not wear a mask when he is with friends or out playing at a "pro" ball game. You know him, his name is Bill Gates' bitch Fauci. He will come out soon saying this crap. Stay prepared as they will lead us to wearing a hood so no one can see a thing and next you will never be allowed out from under the bed.
If any of you have seen a horse race take a look at what many "owners/trainers" place on their horses heads so they are not "distracted" by what may be next to them. Kind of how the masses are treated by our wonderful government.
This shit has got to cease before the masses at some point finally stand up and attack all those dishonest liars in the government all over the land. I hope you all have your pitchforks sharpened and ready to go. Its getting close to lynching time.
Those who forget history are destined to repeat it.
joel

Post by joel »

YES, I wholeheartedly couldn't agree more with your assessment. Eye protection so that we look like Rocky & Bullwinkle while shopping.

Next, the "experts" will suggest that we hop on one foot (preferably the left foot) while outdoors and SHOUT to whoever is nearby.. "UNCLEAN" because we haven't been tested and proven COVID negative in the past 15 seconds.

Like sheep.....
Flame Red

Post by Flame Red »

Indeed all this virus facisim $hit will disappear if the Demented Joe wins come November, G-d forbid.

Everything will go back to normal. No more riots or looting. Why burn when they can just steal all they want within the law? The Libiturds will begin the systematic prosecution of everyone that served in the Trump administration. We will never see a non-Demorat in the WH again. The Chi-Coms will be pleased. And the Ginsberg b1tch will finally drop dead as Demented Joe ill replace her with another communist.

And should The Donald win, I am certain that the Demorats will impeach again, and they will continue the rioting and burning. But I think he will finally send in the National Guard to break this $hit up. He needs fire Barr and the FBI Director and many other Deep Staters.
Ah that's one thing about our Flame, doesn't play any favorites! Flame hates everybody!
zeebaron

Post by zeebaron »

Flame Red wrote: Thu Jul 30, 2020 2:39 pm Indeed all this virus facisim $hit will disappear if the Demented Joe wins come November, G-d forbid.
Trump trolling today about postponing the election because of all the fraud that is going to happen when nobody can show up at the polls because of Covid-19 is no coincidence.
Flame Red

Post by Flame Red »

Looks like the OP is correct, but no need to wait two weeks. There was indeed a news item last night on TV where Dr. Facist stated that face mask or goggles were now justified.
Ah that's one thing about our Flame, doesn't play any favorites! Flame hates everybody!
Big bore lover

Post by Big bore lover »

Told ya so.....Just keep on watchin em.....The "Warnings will continue". The riots will continue to grow. The screaming that we must vote by mail because it is not safe to vote in person even if it is right after going to Wally World to get your cheap beer and my BWP followed by going to Home Depot to buy whatever the hell since they don't want mom n pop stores to open. Now, someone please explain to me why some places gunshops are closed and liquor stores are open and vice versa in other places....Next, why are restaurants open and bars can't be? I have not heard a damn reason for that other than some jackwagon in some "seat of power" thinks it is a good idea. I am sick a fucking tired of the bullshit and am actually waiting to see a shit load of pissed off "patriots" actually stand the hell up, arm up, and march out to deal with the pantifa fools, and then the control mongering demoncrappers that are doing their fucking best to kill what was once a strong country.

Pelosi and her minions are crying that any "stimulus" money must also include money to the fucking illegals that are here. That cunt needs to be taken out for a shark fishing excursion along with her clown shoe buddy Wacky Nadler along with Shifty shit and Screwy schumer. If this shit don't stop soon, not a damn one of us will have enough ammo to happily deal with the shit that is coming down the pike at us.

When the hell is the lynching going to start up? Asking for a friend.....
Those who forget history are destined to repeat it.