Vice News

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
lakelandman

Vice News

Post by lakelandman »

I can't stand Vice New so anti-America not even funny the fact they call themself news is other shame as well now they are using Vets this protest as not been peaceful they have been using IED to throw at federal agents using lasers to blind them as well.
Everybody's got a plan until they get hit.
joel

Post by joel »

That old man was a provocateur, if he would have stayed home or even "stayed in the background", he wouldn't have been injured.
He came, in my opinion, to incite and confront.
WHY oh WHY do you walk up to a group of grown men, who are armed and amped up already, and ask silly questions?

"Excuse me officer, I see you all out here facing thrown bottles, tossed explosives, bottles of urine or gasoline, rocks, etc... and I wanted to just ask you why you've forgotten your oath of office?"

Then, when they pushed his silly ass aside, he wants to masquerade as a victim.... as if they were going to stop what they were doing, downshift their adrenaline rush and engage in semi-serious on-the-spot spontaneous conversation with someone they had no idea of his intent, mental illness or capacity to hurt them.

HE JUST WANTED TO BE A VICTIM.
lakelandman

Post by lakelandman »

joel wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 7:55 pm That old man was a provocateur, if he would have stayed home or even "stayed in the background", he wouldn't have been injured.
He came, in my opinion, to incite and confront.
WHY oh WHY do you walk up to a group of grown men, who are armed and amped up already, and ask silly questions?

"Excuse me officer, I see you all out here facing thrown bottles, tossed explosives, bottles of urine or gasoline, rocks, etc... and I wanted to just ask you why you've forgotten your oath of office?"

Then, when they pushed his silly ass aside, he wants to masquerade as a victim.... as if they were going to stop what they were doing, downshift their adrenaline rush and engage in semi-serious on-the-spot spontaneous conversation with someone they had no idea of his intent, mental illness or capacity to hurt them.

HE JUST WANTED TO BE A VICTIM.
1+
Everybody's got a plan until they get hit.
Tenzing_Norgay

Post by Tenzing_Norgay »

"Peaceful protestors"?! :roll:

He's 53?!?...rough life, bro?
- I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you... -
GunsandHoses

Post by GunsandHoses »

Maybe instead of f'ing with the law, he should stand around and ask the rioters why they hate our country! F him!