Who Uses CBD Oil?

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
tector

Post by tector »

N4KVE wrote: Tue Jul 28, 2020 10:06 pm The old lady on the next street bakes “cookies”. A half cookie at noon keeps me “pain free” all day. GARY.
The only problem with cookies is that they give me the munchies, big time. Especially for carbs.
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
BIG JOE

Post by BIG JOE »

I have arthritis, a bulging disc C-3 C-4 and a bone graft in my right arm. Some days are just painful. I went to see about this and saw 2 large racks of very small bottles of CBD. The girl in the store showed me some that she uses. When I asked her the cost she replied $85.00. I am glad it works for you. Until someone gives me some to try I would not spend $85.00 just to try it out. For now It's Advil and on the real bad days the DOC will write a script. There are also some OTC topical meds that provide limited relief. It's not about money as I would gladly pay for relief of almost constant pain. Just my .02
BIG JOE
P5 Guy

Post by P5 Guy »

Any Panama Red cbd oil?
TC6969

Post by TC6969 »

BIG JOE wrote: Tue Jul 28, 2020 11:36 pm For now It's Advil and on the real bad days the DOC will write a script.
What do they write it for?

I asked my Doc and was told to soak in warm water and take Advil. :roll:
rentprop1

Post by rentprop1 »

TC6969 wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 7:45 am
BIG JOE wrote: Tue Jul 28, 2020 11:36 pm For now It's Advil and on the real bad days the DOC will write a script.
What do they write it for?

I asked my Doc and was told to soak in warm water and take Advil. :roll:
the script you'll get is for medical MJ and its gonna be a hell of a lot more than $ 85 :mrgreen:
N4KVE

Post by N4KVE »

Between the MM card, the script, & the legal “dose” of MJ, that first baggy will be $400. Cheaper to hook up with Jamal on the street corner. GARY.
BIG JOE

Post by BIG JOE »

My doctor for 20 years will me give some opiate type medication, but only for 5 of them and only when she can see that I am in extreme pain.
This is not a once a month thing maybe 3 times a year at most. Most doctors won't even consider this because it's not worth it for what they risk by doing so. I feel very blessed to have her.
BIG JOE
tector

Post by tector »

BIG JOE wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 1:47 pm My doctor for 20 years will me give some opiate type medication, but only for 5 of them and only when she can see that I am in extreme pain.
This is not a once a month thing maybe 3 times a year at most. Most doctors won't even consider this because it's not worth it for what they risk by doing so. I feel very blessed to have her.
I can get 28 every 6 months, lowest dose. You really have to take 2. Hard to get addicted with 14 doses every 6 months!
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
n0rlf

Post by n0rlf »

I have to go through the VA. You do not want to know how that works. It does not. Have to beg to get anything at all. Parkinson's, diabetic neuropathy, two very bad knees, fused discs, yes total wreck basically.

Ask for something for pain and Lord you have to prove your grandparents were saints and promise to give urine samples weekly almost.

So CBD might be something I should try. Just have to worry about my "right" to firearms if I go that route.

Yep pretty much sucks.
tector

Post by tector »

n0rlf wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 8:06 pm
So CBD might be something I should try. Just have to worry about my "right" to firearms if I go that route.
CBD is not marijuana. You can buy it at the Vitamin Shoppe, Sprouts, etc.. Or mail order. Has no affect on ability to own firearms.