Who Uses CBD Oil?

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
n0rlf

Post by n0rlf »

tector wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 8:28 pm
n0rlf wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 8:06 pm
So CBD might be something I should try. Just have to worry about my "right" to firearms if I go that route.
CBD is not marijuana. You can buy it at the Vitamin Shoppe, Sprouts, etc.. Or mail order. Has no affect on ability to own firearms.
Understood, worried about what the idiots will do in the future. Lord knows what they will try depending on the upcoming elections.

And the VA and insurance company I have are s pain to deal with. Just have to be cautious.
TC6969

Post by TC6969 »

Not that I would trust her as far as I could throw a grand piano, but sweet Nicki says she has both a concealed weapons permit AND a medical marahoochie card and we shouldn't worry about it.
mohshard

Post by mohshard »

Which CBD oil are you using?
TC6969

Post by TC6969 »

mohshard wrote: Thu Jul 30, 2020 9:18 am Which CBD oil are you using?
A place called MUV.

They're pretty much a west central Fl company.

N4KVE

Post by N4KVE »

TC6969 wrote: Thu Jul 30, 2020 8:34 am Not that I would trust her as far as I could throw a grand piano, but sweet Nicki says she has both a concealed weapons permit AND a medical marahoochie card and we shouldn't worry about it.
According to the 4473 revised 5/2020, question 21A, that’s illegal under federal law even for medical purposes, even though it may be legal under state law. GARY
macattack321

Post by macattack321 »

There are three things you need to be aware of:

1) As others have said, a lot of what is sold is junk. The good stuff is expensive, like $100 per bottle.
2) Even if you buy some quality stuff, you will use a lot more than the "recommended" dosage on the bottle. This means that you will go through the bottle quicker than you might think.
3) It takes a a week or two for the stuff to really get into your system. Don't judge it too quickly.

Research how many mg you need for your specific problem(s). I also recommend the full-spectrum oils.

I was very skeptical of CBD, until I tried it and inadvertently stopped taking it.

I get my oil from a physician acquaintance, who was not being resupplied as quickly he normally does (because of COVID disruptions). So, I had to stretch out my supply by reducing my dosage and finally stop taking it. After a week or two, I could honestly feel a difference in my pain levels. Once I got more, I felt better in a week or two.

This is the stuff he sells, which contains 2mg per drop: https://marysnutritionals.com/product/remedy-tincture/
rentprop1

Post by rentprop1 »

All Access CBD in the Tampa area and online, hes a gun guy, friend of another 07FFL , owns the grow farm so no interuption , owns the lab and has 2 masters in chem engineering , hes overseeing the lab currently. Pretty sure hea also a big guy in the lobby and the push to legalize
TC6969

Post by TC6969 »

rentprop1 wrote: Thu Jul 30, 2020 9:41 pm All Access CBD in the Tampa area and online, hes a gun guy, friend of another 07FFL , owns the grow farm so no interuption , owns the lab and has 2 masters in chem engineering , hes overseeing the lab currently. Pretty sure hea also a big guy in the lobby and the push to legalize
The way the law reads, the same company must do everything from actually putting the seed in the dirt to pushing the finished product across the sales counter.

Unfortunately, there isn't an All Access anywhere near me. :(
rentprop1

Post by rentprop1 »

TC6969 wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 10:31 am
rentprop1 wrote: Thu Jul 30, 2020 9:41 pm All Access CBD in the Tampa area and online, hes a gun guy, friend of another 07FFL , owns the grow farm so no interuption , owns the lab and has 2 masters in chem engineering , hes overseeing the lab currently. Pretty sure hea also a big guy in the lobby and the push to legalize
The way the law reads, the same company must do everything from actually putting the seed in the dirt to pushing the finished product across the sales counter.

Unfortunately, there isn't an All Access anywhere near me. :(
I ordered it online and had it in my PO box 2 days later, the only store I ever drove past was 41 and 54 area
Gregmp15

Post by Gregmp15 »

CBD is legal.
Gotta watch for full spectrum cbd has trace amounts of thc which can cause a positive result on a piss test.
I’ve tried several kinds of drops. Mostly works for anti inflammatory for knees. Lost about 40 lbs so I think that helped.