Who Uses CBD Oil?

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
TC6969

Who Uses CBD Oil?

Post by TC6969 »

My sister has been swearing by it and trying to get me to try it for quite a while for my bad back and arthritis, and I finally broke down and bought some.

This is what I did last night.

I went on one of our "Extreme" hog hunts with my hunting partners.

I walked 6 miles out over uneven ground with a 65 lb Catahoula trying to jerk my arm out of its socket every third step.

Fell (Hard) and busted my ass twice.

We got separated and two of the younger guys went back for transport and I ended up riding 6 miles back on the luggage rack of a Honda Recon, feeling every bump in my 67 year old saggy ass.

Just for kicks, when I got home (@3:00AM) I took a dose under my tongue and went to bed.

I should have been absolutely crippled when I woke up this morning after last night, but I woke up feeling great and took another dose along with my regular daily-daily.

I've been up since 9:00 and I have NO pain of any kind!

Not even the regular pain from the back and the arthritis.

Is this the greatest thing ever or is it the placebo effect in action?
TonyR

Post by TonyR »

You never inhaled,I assume ?
Three can keep a secret.......if two are Dead !
rentprop1

Post by rentprop1 »

its like Jesus, it only works if you believe it :mrgreen:
TC6969

Post by TC6969 »

rentprop1 wrote: Tue Jul 28, 2020 5:14 pm its like Jesus, it only works if you believe it :mrgreen:
I was a serious NON believer until this morning!

What I did last night usually cripples me for 2 or 3 days.
Lastrites

Post by Lastrites »

Have read some seems better than others so it appears to be a crap shoot, beside that I don't know nutting about it.
Big_mike

Post by Big_mike »

I've been using Medterra 3000mcg CBD tincture for a little over a year now and it absolutely provides relief from my arthritic pain when my joints become aggravated. It helps me sleep better too.

Their hemp is grown in Kentucky, they are a member of the Kentucky dept of AG industrial hemp pilot program, and it is GMO and pesticide free. It is lab certified 99% pure CBD oil. There is a lot of bullshit CBD on the market, in my research, this is the very best you can get.

I chose Medterra because of their manufacturing process and quality control. I do believe that anyone with chronic arthritis will be able to tell that it is working and it does provide relief to varying degree on their very first dose.

It's certainly not on the level of a 800mg Motrin diet but it does have any of the stomach discomfort either.

I have arthritic knees, hips, elbows, and hands with nerve damage in my elbows. Getting up in the morning requires some snap-crackle-popping to get everything working right.

I don't feel like the CBD provides any pain relief but it certainly reduces the aggravation of my arthritis and makes my joints feel more loose thereby eliminating some of the pain and discomfort. I still pop BC powders when the ache becomes very aggravated from time to time.

I've got two 100 year old pugs that I give pet CBD to daily as well and I've seen marked improvement in their mobility and happiness.

I feel no calming or sedative effects whatsoever, no getting high on the stuff.

https://medterracbd.com/product-cbd-oil-tincture
TC6969

Post by TC6969 »

There IS a lot of inferior stuff going around that's made from seeds instead of whole plant.

The $19.95 bottle at the Hadji Mart isn't going to do anything.

I got mine from a regular weed dispensary.

Sis got hers from a compounding pharmacist.
zeebaron

Post by zeebaron »

A friend send me the purest industrial extract he specially blended for me, in hopes to help relieve my back pain. All it really did was make me calmer, and perhaps lessen some muscle spasms. No matter how giant of a dose I took, it didn't do anything for pain. It works calm down his breathing problems, though.

But this stuff is pure CBD isolate extract blended in oil, not the "hemp oil" that most people are selling...which really doesn't do anything. I've tried that and it had zero effect at all on me.

I don't have arthritis, but I can see how it could have an anti-inflammatory effect. Everyone is different. If it works, it works.
TC6969

Post by TC6969 »

I remember reading somewhere that anti-inflammatory was pretty high on the list of miracles that CBD could perform.

I've been told by more than one doctor that a good bit of my back pain was arthritis related in addition to the blown discs that I also deal with.

Like you said, If it works, it works.

I'll take it! ;)
N4KVE

Post by N4KVE »

The old lady on the next street bakes “cookies”. A half cookie at noon keeps me “pain free” all day. GARY.