Who Uses CBD Oil?

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
Slartibartfast

Post by Slartibartfast »

saw this in the news today, apparently it happened a year ago.
the state dropped the charges and now she's suing disney and
the cops. original video story at the bottom

Grandmother sues Disney World for millions after CBD oil arrest

https://www.clickorlando.com/news/local ... il-arrest/

ORLANDO, Fla. – A grandmother who was arrested outside Walt Disney World is suing the happiest place on earth with the help of a well-known attorney.

Hester Burkhalter, 69, was arrested in April after Disney security found a bottle of CBD oil while searching her purse at a security checkpoint.

According to TMZ, civil rights attorney Ben Crump just filed a lawsuit against Disney, the Orlando Police Department and the Orange County Sheriff’s Department on behalf of Burkhalter.

Crump is most notably known for representing the family of George Floyd. Floyd was an unarmed Black man in Minneapolis who was killed by a police officer who knelt on his neck for nearly nine minutes as Floyd pleaded for his life.

The TMZ report reads, According to the lawsuit, obtained by TMZ, Hester says she was arrested and detained by cops at Disney World in April 2019 -- even though she claims the CBD oil was purely for medical purposes related to her arthritis and didn’t contain THC.

CBD oil is extracted from the flowers of marijuana plants, but it doesn’t produce a high. Burkhalter said she had a doctor’s note saying it was prescribed for her arthritis.

Burkhalter went on to state that she panicked while being placed in the back of a police car and began vomiting. She claims that she was denied medical attention and subjected to a miserable 15-hour ordeal.

The grandmother added that she was humiliated because the officers allegedly made her strip down at the jail to be searched.

In the suit, Burkhalter is alleging assault and battery, false arrest and imprisonment, defamation and emotional distress among many others, according to Crump’s law firm.

She is requesting more than $18 million in damages plus additional damages for her husband and other family members who were vacationing at the theme park with her.
In May, all charges against the grandmother were dropped after prosecutors said that the case against Burkhalter wasn’t suitable for prosecution.

Court records show she pleaded not guilty.

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools !
rentprop1

Post by rentprop1 »

So I guess a BOT or something picked up on this , either that or Katie is someone wife, GF, SO, taking advantage of the membership way, either we be gettin spammed.....
Katie Holmes <katie.holmes@outwittrade.email>
2:41 PM (5 minutes ago)
to me

Hi there,

I see you've linked to the Medterracbd article on the benefits of CBD oil from your piece at https://www.floridashootersnetwork.com/ ... php?t=4129, with the link text "https://medterracbd.com/product-cbd-oil-tincture". I actually just came across your site and the @Gun Stock and Barrel FB page and got your email from the about page there.

My name is Katie and I'm reaching out as I've just spent the last couple weeks publishing a new piece on CBD oil, where I compiled some fantastic science-based comments doctors, health professionals & CBD experts sent me on what CBD oil is good for (there are 17 submissions so far, and we're collecting more). A lot of people put a lot of effort into this, and I think your readers would really enjoy it. Here is the link:

https://outwittrade.com/cbd-oil-benefits

Here are some of the benefits of CBD oil that people have given evidence for and discussed so far:
Antioxidative and anti-inflammatory properties
Useful for pain relief
Can help soothe you to sleep
A natural aid against anxiety and depression
And more. Anyway, I'd love if you could link to this in addition to Medterracbd's article -- please let me know. Otherwise, you're also welcome to add your own comments (if applicable) which I'll add to the article with a link back to your site.

We are a high authority publication and I intend to keep the page completely clean with no ads as long as it stays up.

Look forward to hearing from you :)

- Katie Holmes
Data scientist & chief editor for OutwitTrade

PS. If you're not interested, just reply 'unsubscribe' and I'll add you to my 'do not email' list (no hard feelings).
tector

Post by tector »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
NorincoKid

Post by NorincoKid »

If bots are picking up stuff from the posts on here, I probably shouldn’t have joked about having a chest freezer full of dead hookers in my garage and might want to tone down the “Thai ladyboy hooker” stuff.

I mean, I am fairly confident I’m on a list already somewhere...best to not make it worse.
TonyR

Post by TonyR »

The list,LOL...which one ?
Three can keep a secret.......if two are Dead !
neonnight34609

Post by neonnight34609 »

AKUA CBD oil works wonders. it is all USA made but hard to find unless you order it online. anything over seas is questionable since the regulations vary.
Common sense isn't so common these days