Polk sheriff calls deadly shooting of man by Uber driver a 'classic stand your ground' case

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
Chigger

Post by Chigger »

Gotta love the f'd up women that tell everyone he a good person despite a long rap sheet.

Good god woman, get some self worth.
rentprop1

Post by rentprop1 »

Chigger wrote: Sat Sep 01, 2018 7:04 am Gotta love the f'd up women that tell everyone he a good person despite a long rap sheet.

Those girls that like the bad boys, I think love getting more attention out of telling the story after the fact :roll:

And they never learn
zeebaron

Post by zeebaron »

Let me point out that she did kinda instigate a classic form of female drama that ended up leading to his death.
TC6969

Post by TC6969 »

rentprop1 wrote: Sat Sep 01, 2018 7:25 am
Chigger wrote: Sat Sep 01, 2018 7:04 am Gotta love the f'd up women that tell everyone he a good person despite a long rap sheet.

Those girls that like the bad boys, I think love getting more attention out of telling the story after the fact :roll:

And they never learn
I've known two that were like that.

Either one of them could have had any man they wanted.

They were that hot, not to mention intelligent, smart, hard working with great jobs, nice cars, the total package.

They went from one tattooed, toothless, unemployed, scumbag criminal to another and wouldn't give a decent man the time of day.
zeebaron

Post by zeebaron »

TC6969 wrote: Sat Sep 01, 2018 12:28 pm
rentprop1 wrote: Sat Sep 01, 2018 7:25 am

And they never learn
I've known two that were like that.

Either one of them could have had any man they wanted.

They were that hot, not to mention intelligent, smart, hard working with great jobs, nice cars, the total package.

They went from one tattooed, toothless, unemployed, scumbag criminal to another and wouldn't give a decent man the time of day.
Daddy sets the example.
rentprop1

Post by rentprop1 »

zeebaron wrote: Sat Sep 01, 2018 1:14 pm
Daddy sets the example.
wrong, society does

if they had any brains they would look past the outside and realize the inside is what counts

The daughter of the girl that works for me falls for the bad bod every time, currently dating an ex bank robber, did like 7 years, hes a dirtbag , all tatted up, never seen him in anything but a wife beater, POS car, never has a good job, treats her like crap......and she's hot too, if she gave a fat, balding guy a chance to worship her ass, she might realize the world :roll:
Tenzing_Norgay

Post by Tenzing_Norgay »

- I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you... -
SteyrAUG

Post by SteyrAUG »

Dr. Dickie wrote: Wed Aug 29, 2018 12:19 pm Why is every freaking shooting in this state framed in "Stand your ground."
As if stand your ground is some bizarre law. Basically all it says is, you can defend your life. How is that controversial? (except for the loony Left).
Because the "loony left" is more concerned with the rights of criminals than they are ordinary law abiding people. This is why in CA you have a "duty to retreat" and somebody has to actually announce their intention to harm you before you are allowed to defend yourself legally.