Not F*cking Around Coalition

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
Big_mike

Not F*cking Around Coalition

Post by Big_mike »

Remember these scrubs from the July 4th Stone Mountain larp?

They are now organizing an armed March on Louisville, hopefully without incident.

I am absolutely in support of their right to arm and protest, I take issue with their "Black Power" ethos.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Watch the second video, there is more or less admits there were fake guns in the first video.

Frames of the first video were analyzed, and blown up to identify weapons being carried, also people were identified when possible.

Many of the "guns" turned out to be Airsoft paintball guns and air powered pellet guns.
Some known members of the Atlanta Screen Actor Guild were identified in the march.

Finally, Master Jay, the big mouth leader, really ran for President back in 2016.
Cubanstang50

Post by Cubanstang50 »

I cant take this guy serious!
Tenzing_Norgay

Post by Tenzing_Norgay »

Let him try his march in Okeechobee and see how that ends up. :lol:
- I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you... -
Chinerd00

Post by Chinerd00 »

Some of those people couldn't own guns so they had to carry fake ones. It doesn't mean they aren't a threat.
rentprop1

Post by rentprop1 »

they all look like Antifa, so the good guys take note and wear your FDE or ATACs ...that way when the shooting starts just aim for the darker targets....either way its a win
P5 Guy

Post by P5 Guy »

https://www.juancole.com/2020/04/mussol ... esota.html

There once was a minor journalist who dealt in hate and grievance. Sort of the early twentieth century version of an NBC reality show star. He formed bands of far right wing dregs called the “Black Shirts.’ Richard Gunderman of Indiana University writes,

https://general-history.com/blackshirts/

The Action Groups went into action all right, terrorizing townspeople and villagers while the police and army did nothing to stop them. Left-wing newspapers and leftist political parties had their premises burned down, as well as those of the Catholic Peasant League (an easy target).

Am I the only one seeing the similarities?

:?:
Shadowbob

Post by Shadowbob »

First off that guy is stolen valor. Secondly you should see his videos where he is trying to teach people how to shoot and he misses the target completely. It's hilarious.
Big_mike

Post by Big_mike »

Why is it always the black pajamas... :lol:

TonyR

Post by TonyR »

I have a Masters Degree in Redneckology and the boys and girls in the above picture need to be educated on what kind of critter they'll be playing games with,just sayin' ..
Three can keep a secret.......if two are Dead !