So when do you plan on stop paying your taxes?

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
Flame Red

So when do you plan on stop paying your taxes?

Post by Flame Red »

Let's see, the Demorats have all these wonderful plans:
  • Defund the Police
  • Shutdown the Economy and keep the schools closed, but the teachers and administrators won't give up their pay checks.
  • The Demorats won't report to the House to vote, too dangerous for the precious libirats. But they still collect their pay checks.
  • Release everyone in jail. No need to penal systems anymore.
  • Don't prosecute any rioters, looters or the other "peaceful" voilent protestors. So no Judges, Prosecutors or such needed
So tell me why I should pay any taxes? :D

I know, I know - my taxes are needed to feed the MOB, pay the useless politicians and their hefty pensions, pay the teachers to sit at home, pay the welfare for all the rioters and looters, pay the Soros backed politicians to prosecute anyone that speaks up and dare defend themselves against the MOB.
Ah that's one thing about our Flame, doesn't play any favorites! Flame hates everybody!
Iosef

Post by Iosef »

Yep, they are all skum sucking bottom feeders. But no matter how greedy, self centered & corrupt they are, they still get one thing right and for that one thing, I'll continue supporting our government no matter how bad it gets. Every generation of the skumsuckers continues to make sure that our wars get fought in someone else's back yard. That one thing is worth every penny they get from me.

Joe
SteyrAUG

Post by SteyrAUG »

Iosef wrote: Wed Jul 22, 2020 7:55 pm Yep, they are all skum sucking bottom feeders. But no matter how greedy, self centered & corrupt they are, they still get one thing right and for that one thing, I'll continue supporting our government no matter how bad it gets. Every generation of the skumsuckers continues to make sure that our wars get fought in someone else's back yard. That one thing is worth every penny they get from me.

Joe
But right now it seems the wars ARE being fought in our back yards. Seattle, Portland, St. Louis...never mind Chicago which has been a war zone forever. Angry mobs, coming to a neighborhood near you.
REDinFL

Post by REDinFL »

Funny thing is, they are taking every penny they can, and not doing anything to protect us from the wars in our back yards, nor are they protecting us from the fallout from the wars started overseas, with the agents of the enemy coming here.
Hurrah for the Bonnie Blue Flag that bears a Single Star.
dammitgriff

Post by dammitgriff »

Inflation has been stealing purchasing power from Americans for many decades. With trillions of dollars backed by nothing being thrown into the economy this year and next, we are likely to experience some price shock across all goods and services.
Additionally, with over $200 trillion in unfunded future liabilities, we’re technically insolvent. The government will be forced to cut spending and all hell is going to break loose as disparate recipients of transfer payments all fight for their share of a much smaller pie.
R/Griff