COVID TESTS

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
BIG JOE

COVID TESTS

Post by BIG JOE »

They have a test that gives results in 2 hours. I was just diagnosed positive at Holy Cross Hospital. I was originally tested on 07/10/2020. The results of that test are in the wind. So depending what type of test used you could test positive and walk around for who knows how long sick.
BIG JOE
neverenoughguns

Post by neverenoughguns »

Have you been feeling sick? What symptoms? Did they tell you when to come back and make sure you are negative? Hope you have a speedy recovery!
BIG JOE

Post by BIG JOE »

Yes I had been sick. fever, chills, stomach cramps with nausea and pain at all previous injury's. When I got in the ambulance my temp was 101
and BP was 180 over 100.Thanks for the well wishes.
BIG JOE
neverenoughguns

Post by neverenoughguns »

BIG JOE wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 6:52 pm Yes I had been sick. fever, chills, stomach cramps with nausea and pain at all previous injury's. When I got in the ambulance my temp was 101
and BP was 180 over 100.Thanks for the well wishes.
Dude, that sucks. Hang in there! Look forward to hearing about your speedy recovery.
Chinerd00

Post by Chinerd00 »

Are you wearing a mask while typing on here? 😷 Good luck hope all goes well.
N4KVE

Post by N4KVE »

I took my test a week ago, Thursday. I’m still waiting for the results. My wife was in the hospital for a week, but she had pneumonia too. She’s home now, & we both inhaled a huge calzone. I had few if any symptoms. Temps of 100-101 before going to sleep. 98.6 when waking up. But I always felt well enough to work a gunshow with Khaled, or Ira. Hope you feel better. GARY.
Big_mike

Post by Big_mike »

Man, that sucks.

How's the rest of the family doing? Is everyone else sick too?

Have you been wearing a mask and taking precautions?
ss1

Post by ss1 »

Read that Quest and some other labs are taking up to 2 weeks for results. It’s strange that the southern Palm Beach testing site is across the street from me and they may have a handful of cars go thru a day. With nearly half asymptomatic, It could be coming from anywhere. Hope you get well soon.
Gregmp15

Post by Gregmp15 »

Had the antibodies test at Dr. results were 3 days and negative.
Last week the boss was possible positive contact so now awaiting his swab results.
Hope you feel better !
N4KVE

Post by N4KVE »

Yup, waiting on Quest too. GARY.