COVID TESTS

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
Flame Red

Post by Flame Red »

To all that were struck with this Wuhan Weapon - I hope you all recover quickly and feel better.

I still think that the Chi-Coms released this on purpose as part of their master plan to take over the world economy. Too much Image going on in this country. Mao killed millions and Xi is on his way to outdoing him.

They learned from the Japanese in WW2 that it is better to take over the world by economic warfare and other warfare than to get into a shooting war. :evil:
Ah that's one thing about our Flame, doesn't play any favorites! Flame hates everybody!
BIG JOE

Post by BIG JOE »

Thank you all for the well wishes. When I was discharged from the ER I had to make a choice on how to get home. Either a cab/Uber or try to talk my someday ex wife not to come pick me up. I quickly gave up trying to talk her out of that and she picked me up. I had to choose on who to expose knowing that I was positive for the virus. When we have the capability of getting test results in 2 hours why did I wait 9 days to finally get sick enough to go to the ER to find out I was sick. I spoke with the nurse and she said If I have to wear a mask 12 hours a day you can wear one for 5 minutes. Believe me when I say you do not want to get this virus. I am sure anyone that has it would agree. Thanks again for all the get well soon replies.
BIG JOE
photohause

Post by photohause »

" I had few if any symptoms. Temps of 100-101 before going to sleep. 98.6 when waking up. But I always felt well enough to work a gunshow with Khaled, or Ira."

Hope you are ok...did I had this correctly?
“You didn’t finish school, did you?
N4KVE

Post by N4KVE »

photohause wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 6:18 pm " I had few if any symptoms. Temps of 100-101 before going to sleep. 98.6 when waking up. But I always felt well enough to work a gunshow with Khaled, or Ira."

Hope you are ok...did I had this correctly?
I am feeling fine. Thanks for asking. GARY
Wakko

Post by Wakko »

I didn't think that Quest made it over from the other site.

*took a week for my test a couple weeks ago.
N4KVE

Post by N4KVE »

Just got the results from my July 9 test. NEGATIVE. But, that can be a false negative, or it could be I had it, but the day I had my test, I didn’t. This is crazy. GARY.
Gunnyhiway

Post by Gunnyhiway »

I've never been tested but due to old motocross racing injuries, bar parking lot shoulder stab and minor gunshot wound, I feel pretty shitty most of the time and take many Tylenol thru the day from all that stuff.

I don't know if I've had it or not.

No one at the house has been sick.

"I do not want to die, but if they try to disarm me, I will surely die that day."
"Guns Don't Kill People, Husbands That Come Home Early Kill People"

ROLL TIDE !
Ben V.

Post by Ben V. »

it didnt harm me.......yet.

I have a very strong immune system, but others in my family do not.

I saw a few things in my travels in the last few days, that is prompting me to put the "truck gun" back in my truck. nothing to panic about, but im not going to be caught with my pants down.....THAT is my right....

...just the same as any business has a right to refuse business to any patron not wearing a mask for whatever reason....

this is really going to get interesting as school comes back into session.....

i am unsure of where i stand yet with the mask thing, but i cannot take chances with my patrons/customers and must protect myself and them.

oh yeh, FUCK CHINA
Gunnyhiway

Post by Gunnyhiway »

Ben V. wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 3:39 am
oh yeh, FUCK CHINA
RIght on !!!
With a Louisville Slugger down the ole dirt road !

Gunny

"I do not want to die, but if they try to disarm me, I will surely die that day."
"Guns Don't Kill People, Husbands That Come Home Early Kill People"

ROLL TIDE !
George W

Post by George W »

My wife and I got tested on June 25th. We used the drive through testing site set up in the Plant City court house parking lot. QUEST is handling the processing..... Still no results as of 5 minutes ago. I've sent a dozen messages, used the "Request results" three times, contacted the Hillsborough County Health Department, and the State Dept of Health. Not even a return phone call.

Whatever numbers, good, bad, or indifferent, I don't believe. Not enough data points.