The Lowly Pump Shotgun isn't so Lowly anymore. They are in hot demand & here's the Gunbroker sales.

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
Wakko

Post by Wakko »

ONG with bayo lug always sell high.
Tenzing_Norgay

Post by Tenzing_Norgay »

Wakko wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 7:11 am ONG with bayo lug always sell high.
They seemed to be "stuck" @ $800 ~ $900 for awhile.

I have the bayonet, too...

https://images.app.goo.gl/i2FXNpdy6isUNKFq5
- I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you... -
Wakko

Post by Wakko »

Ooo, I'm jealous. It's on my list of wants. I have a Vietnam War shotty...would love something more modern too.
Tenzing_Norgay

Post by Tenzing_Norgay »

Wakko wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 9:16 am Ooo, I'm jealous. It's on my list of wants. I have a Vietnam War shotty...would love something more modern too.
- I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you... -
neverenoughguns

Post by neverenoughguns »

Unbelievable. Absolutely ridiculous. I was looking at wingmasters a few months ago (potential SBS project) and thought 400 was high for a used wingmaster.
rug357

Post by rug357 »

I know I'm in the minority because everybody prefers AR these days but my one and only home defense long gun out of the safe for past 20+ years is a simple 870 with 18" barrel. Only upgrade is a mounted light and side saddle. Kept loaded with 3 rounds of #4 Federal Tactical Buckshot plus 4 rounds of 00 Federal Tactical Buckshot plus 2 slugs on the side saddle. It works for me!
You may not be of my flesh and blood, but you are of my heart and soul.

Do not mistaken my kindness for weakness.
Miami_JBT

Post by Miami_JBT »

rug357 wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 11:06 am I know I'm in the minority because everybody prefers AR these days but my one and only home defense long gun out of the safe for past 20+ years is a simple 870 with 18" barrel. Only upgrade is a mounted light and side saddle. Kept loaded with 3 rounds of #4 Federal Tactical Buckshot plus 4 rounds of 00 Federal Tactical Buckshot plus 2 slugs on the side saddle. It works for me!
For Home Defense, I use agency issued guns. They felt kind enough to issue me a Gen 4 G17, a G43, and a RRA M4. So their Carbine is my HD gun. If anything is going to be tagged and bagged as evidence. Let it be their shit. But personally, I'm fine with a shotgun too.
Communism - 20th Century Mass Murder Champions
R.I.P. Edward Avila - AR15.COM Founder
Check out my gun blog - https://www.newwavefirearms.com
Florida State Director for Gun Owners of America - Join GOA
REDinFL

Post by REDinFL »

rug357 wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 11:06 am I know I'm in the minority because everybody prefers AR these days but my one and only home defense long gun out of the safe for past 20+ years is a simple 870 with 18" barrel. Only upgrade is a mounted light and side saddle. Kept loaded with 3 rounds of #4 Federal Tactical Buckshot plus 4 rounds of 00 Federal Tactical Buckshot plus 2 slugs on the side saddle. It works for me!
Within limits, which mostly don't apply in the Eastern 2/3 of the country, a shotgun with choke tubes is the best all around weapon, whether for defense or hunting. It can do virtually anything, just by changing out ammunition and choke as needed. I have an AR I'm thinking over letting go to a new home.
Hurrah for the Bonnie Blue Flag that bears a Single Star.
zeebaron

Post by zeebaron »

All I see new for sale is those Turkish imports, so it's no wonder anything used American is going for beaucoup.

Makes me kind of wish I hadn't sold my Winchester 1300 Defender a couple years ago. But a shotgun is terrible in an apartment/condo.
Last edited by zeebaron on Mon Jul 20, 2020 10:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
lilwoody

Post by lilwoody »

Looks like it's time the 870 up on the market. If their paying that for those I wonder what one with a 11 round capacity on a 32" barrel and a extra 18" barrel would fetch.