FAL FILES

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
hurricanecharlie

FAL FILES

Post by hurricanecharlie »

What is going on with fal files. Some odd substitute site comes up which I will not enter since looks like suspect site according to norton and firefiox
Tenzing_Norgay

Post by Tenzing_Norgay »

hurricanecharlie wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 10:10 am What is going on with fal files. Some odd substitute site comes up which I will not enter since looks like suspect site according to norton and firefiox
From their (current) site:

The Main web server was hacked today, July 8th, and all data on it was deleted and replaced with Ransomware. All data was backed up so I am working on both upgrades and restoring the site.

Temporary Forums are located at FAL Files and AK Files. The two sites are temporarily sharing a single simple bulletin board installation as a means to keep everyone updated as to what is going on and the status of restoration of the web server.

All Data stored on this server is to be considered temporary in nature. We are working on upgrading and restoring the web server.

You can also check out The FAL Files and The AK Files on facebook as I will be posting updates there.
- I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you... -
NorincoKid

Post by NorincoKid »

There’s a temp site up now.

They’ll likely restore from the most recent backup. Should be back to normal within a few days.
hurricanecharlie

Thanks for the update. I was reluctant to log on to the "temporary" site .Looked like a hijack and was listed dangerous when I clicked on it.
hurricanecharlie

Thanks for the update. I was reluctant to log on to the "temporary" site .Looked like a hijack and was listed dangerous when I clicked on it.