Unreported Truths About Covid-19 And Lockdowns

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
lakelandman

Unreported Truths About Covid-19 And Lockdowns

Post by lakelandman »

This was a good read just wanted to pass it along.

https://read.amazon.com/kp/embed?asin=B ... bFbG2DTNP8

Former New York Times reporter and prominent lockdown critic Alex Berenson provide a counterweight to media hysteria about coronavirus in this series of short booklets answering crucial questions about COVID. Drawing on primary sources from all over the world - including state and national-level government data, Centers for Disease Control reports, and papers in prominent scientific journals - Unreported Truths about COVID-19 and Lockdowns offers clear, concise, and measured answers to some of the most important questions around the coronavirus: How are COVID deaths counted? How many Americans are likely to die in a worst-case scenario? What is the evidence that lockdowns do or do not help reduce the spread of the illness? Are masks an effective way to reduce the spread? Why did the forecasts for coronavirus hospitalizations prove so wrong? Are children at serious risk from coronavirus? What has the mental health impact of lockdowns been? Whether you have been skeptical of the media's panicked reporting all along or are just starting to wonder why the predictions of doom from March and April have not come to pass, this guide will provide you with the factual, accurate, and impeccably sourced information you need. Please note: Unreported Truths will be published in multiple sections. Part 1 includes an introduction, an examination of the way COVID deaths are counted, and a forecast for a potential worst-case scenario of coronavirus deaths in the United States.
Everybody's got a plan until they get hit.
N4KVE

Post by N4KVE »

I took my wife to the hospital this afternoon. She recently got pneumonia, but has passed out 3 times. Fortunately she never fell, or injured herself. She was tested, & has the virus. I feel fine, but now I have to get tested. Please pray for her. GARY.
neverenoughguns

Post by neverenoughguns »

N4KVE wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 11:00 pm I took my wife to the hospital this afternoon. She recently got pneumonia, but has passed out 3 times. Fortunately she never fell, or injured herself. She was tested, & has the virus. I feel fine, but now I have to get tested. Please pray for her. GARY.

Gary, best of luck to your wife and prayers for her speedy recovery.
flcracker

Post by flcracker »

N4KVE wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 11:00 pm I took my wife to the hospital this afternoon. She recently got pneumonia, but has passed out 3 times. Fortunately she never fell, or injured herself. She was tested, & has the virus. I feel fine, but now I have to get tested. Please pray for her. GARY.
Praying for a speedy and complete recovery for your wife and that you remain healthy, Gary.
....and some rin up hill and down dale, knapping the chucky stanes to pieces wi' hammers, like sae mony road-makers run daft - they say it is to see how the warld was made!
Saint Ronan's Well - Sir Walter Scott, Bart. (1824)
REDinFL

Post by REDinFL »

Prayers for you and your wife, Gary.
Hurrah for the Bonnie Blue Flag that bears a Single Star.
mavrik

Post by mavrik »

Prayers your way.
Wizard78

Post by Wizard78 »

Prayers from our home.
I was just tested Monday and waiting for results.
Believed since I flew on airplane from NY, needed to know before getting to close or sleeping in same bed as wife who is on cancer treatments.
It's always good to take reasonable precautions.
"Those who would disrespect our flag have never been handed a folded one."
photohause

Post by photohause »

Gary-hoping for the best, keep us updated please. Wizard, proactive is good, fingers crossed.

geo
“You didn’t finish school, did you?
avmech

Post by avmech »

Prayers your way Gary.
Steve, praying all good your way too!
Two weeks ago Monday was tested 4 days before surgery on my hiatal hernia. Was negative, operation went as planned
Last edited by avmech on Wed Jul 08, 2020 7:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I found an excellent gun control law we should all follow. It's called the Second Amendment.
Flashooter22

Post by Flashooter22 »

Got nose swabbed today as well...started to get some mild symptoms last night. :(