Unreported Truths About Covid-19 And Lockdowns

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
Bmup

Post by Bmup »

Lakelandman - I just finished reading the booklet you recommended (Unreported Truths about COVID-19 and Lockdowns by Alex Berenson) & you're absolutely right about it being a good read. 3 bux for a kindle booklet of 21 pages sounded like a total scam but I took a chance based almost entirely on your opinion. (well, it IS only 3 bux so not a major problem but my Scottish heritage sometimes gets in my way :lol: )
I'm looking forward to reading the rest as it becomes available but he pretty much covered all the bases in Part 1.
"Biden/Fetterman 2024 - It's a No Brainer!"

"No society ever thrived because it had a large group of parasites living off those who produce." - Dr. Thomas Sowell
Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

Can you download that book on a Samsung tablet to read or does it have to be a kindle.
RANGER AIRBORNE, BLACK TEAM, FIREMEDIC, NRA BENEFACTOR
In the Government's/Elitist eye's I'm a Terrorist for believing in the Constitution and taking an oath to defend it instead of POLITICAL LEADERS
Bmup

Post by Bmup »

Firemedic2000 wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 6:55 pm Can you download that book on a Samsung tablet to read or does it have to be a kindle.
Firemedic - I don't have a Samsung Tablet but it looks like you can DL & install one from here - https://www.samsung.com/za/support/mobi ... xy-device/If you have a Amazon account you can download here for $2.99: https://www.amazon.com/Unreported-Truth ... 769&sr=8-1You will need this Kindle App (free) on your tablet or you can get a paperback copy for an extra $2. ($5.99) This is only Part 1 of the tale but he says he will keep going until the story is told. Could be maybe some time but I like what I read so far & may continue on as the story unfolds.
"Biden/Fetterman 2024 - It's a No Brainer!"

"No society ever thrived because it had a large group of parasites living off those who produce." - Dr. Thomas Sowell
Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

Thank Bmup doing it now. :P
RANGER AIRBORNE, BLACK TEAM, FIREMEDIC, NRA BENEFACTOR
In the Government's/Elitist eye's I'm a Terrorist for believing in the Constitution and taking an oath to defend it instead of POLITICAL LEADERS
lakelandman

Post by lakelandman »

Bmup glad you enjoy it.
Everybody's got a plan until they get hit.