Unreported Truths About Covid-19 And Lockdowns

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
BIG JOE

Post by BIG JOE »

Prayers for you both.
BIG JOE
Outgunu

Post by Outgunu »

Wonder if vitamin C helps to keep symptoms mild?
Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

On the way buddy.
RANGER AIRBORNE, BLACK TEAM, FIREMEDIC, NRA BENEFACTOR
In the Government's/Elitist eye's I'm a Terrorist for believing in the Constitution and taking an oath to defend it instead of POLITICAL LEADERS
Shadowbob

Post by Shadowbob »

I know what does work. Whiskey, beer and sun. I have yet to get it. Been tested. Negative. No face masks, no washing hands or sanitizer except before I eat, social distancing??? Pffttt. Hookers don’t social distance 😀.
lakelandman

Post by lakelandman »

If you read this small book it helps still lots questions about the death rate all we hear from the media is how quick it spreads the mask they are making us wear are useless anyways wanted to pass it along mostly old people and young kids seem to be a target or anyone with a weak immune system.
Everybody's got a plan until they get hit.
N4KVE

Post by N4KVE »

She’s home from the hospital. Not out of the woods yet, as she still has pneumonia. GARY
Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

Still praying for her recovery my friend. If we can help in any way just let us know. If you need extra masks or anything. Sun light they say is good. Make sure she does not over do it.

Out of curiosity did she ever have the pneumonia vaccine. If not and after this is over. I'd look into it. I got mine as a PARAMEDIC and just had my wife get one.
Last edited by Firemedic2000 on Tue Jul 14, 2020 12:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
In the Government's/Elitist eye's I'm a Terrorist for believing in the Constitution and taking an oath to defend it instead of POLITICAL LEADERS
Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

Again my prays to your wife
N4KVE

Post by N4KVE »

I get the flu shot every year. I also got the 2 pneumonia shots. Even though they are free, she didn’t get any. It’s very frustrating, as she had her grandkids bring her groceries. They’ll probably get sick soon. GARY
Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

I know what you mean. My wife refused to get the flu or pneumonia vaccination for years. I actually brought home the flu vaccine one year from work and cornered her in the kitchen and gave it to her. :lol:

She just did not like shots. But this year you actually got them on her own. Now because of her age. She needs a dlb dose of the flu vaccine to be on the safe side.

But it's very important that people get these vaccines especially the pneumonia vaccination along with flu vaccination. It could save your life.

I know there are alot of of anti vaccine people exist. But I'm telling now. I've running calls to tell you they do make a difference. Sure you can go your entire life, oh ever get a vaccination and never get sick. That means you've got a great auto immune system. But there are others that are not as lucky as you.

Knock on wood. I've never really gotten really sick with anything. But my wife has. But then again having been in the ARMY and worked with FRS I think I've have every shot in the world. Some I have no idea what they were for. I know one was for the plague :lol: The rest I can't read it just scribble. :roll: