I Will Stab You If You Say “All Lives Matter”

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
GunsandHoses

Post by GunsandHoses »

I guess they didn’t teach her at Harvard (or her parents)that words have consequences! Dumb bitch! Like to see her try and stab a CCL holder!
Big bore lover

Post by Big bore lover »

Since it is July 4th eve I am happy to say to her whiny lil ass...ALL LIVES MATTER bitch.

Hope everyone has a great 4th
Those who forget history are destined to repeat it.
gforester

Post by gforester »

Big bore lover wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 8:42 am Since it is July 4th eve I am happy to say to her whiny lil ass...ALL LIVES MATTER bitch.

Except it is July 3rd.
Big bore lover

Post by Big bore lover »

gforester wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 9:32 am
Big bore lover wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 8:42 am Since it is July 4th eve I am happy to say to her whiny lil ass...ALL LIVES MATTER bitch.

Except it is July 3rd.
That's why I said it on " July 4th eve"
Those who forget history are destined to repeat it.
gforester

Post by gforester »

Big bore lover wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 10:03 am
gforester wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 9:32 am

Except it is July 3rd.
That's why I said it on " July 4th eve"
Sorry, missed that.
ss1

Post by ss1 »

Interesting how in today’s red flag days, a kid can mention a threat on social media and the law is all over him/her and almost guaranteed Baker acted (or equivalent) but if it’s in support of BLM, everyone but the employer looks the other way.
Skeezix

Post by Skeezix »

It just keeps getting better... Turns out that she was lying.
Iosef

Post by Iosef »

Actually, life is cheap and easily replaced. In fact, an overabundance of replacements are being born every day.

In each generation of the human race, there may be a couple dozen individuals whose lives actually matter. This has nothing to do with skin color. These are people who have done something with their lives, to actually change the course of human evolution. Nothing less really matters at all. And until the changes accumulate enough to actually establish self supporting colonies of humans outside the solar system, the entire future of humanity will continue to be summed up in one word: EXTINCTION.

As long as you aren't doing anything to avoid the coming extinction, your life does not matter at all. This makes you just as worthless as I am, although I at least refrained from contributing to the ongoing generation of the excessive number of replacement lives that don't matter.
P5 Guy

Post by P5 Guy »

Calling BS

#ONLY MY LIFE MATTERS