Concealed Carry Against a Mob: When To Draw

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
REDinFL

Post by REDinFL »

Firemedic2000 wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 5:52 pm What I can't understand is why was the husband charged. Did he pull a weapon. If not why was he charged.
It looked good to the mob.
Hurrah for the Bonnie Blue Flag that bears a Single Star.
Cubanstang50

Post by Cubanstang50 »

Avoid a mob at all cost!!!! With the way things are today, I think you are better of slowing down if you have no other choice but to get by. Go slow, honk but do not stay still. If they start hitting the car thats ok. Sure, we all will be pist as fuck but its property that can be fixed, keep a cool head. The goal is to drive away safe. If you end up running someone over then fuck it but its better then shooting and taking a life. Make the 911 call and go from there. The lawyer, aggravation and your possible job can be at stake,
( my job wont let me come back till all charges are dropped or clear of wrond doing).
Captain Steinbrenner

Post by Captain Steinbrenner »

Just keep a steady 15 to 20 MHPH no matter what, once it’s clear floor it and when it’s safe call 911 .
Never stop to argue with those assholes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
zeebaron

Post by zeebaron »

I don't care what the law says, pulling out a concealed gun to stop an escalation of violence should be treated no worse culturally than open carrying.

Instead, your only option becomes (usually) dangerous retreat or killing the aggressor. Shitty choices. Strange world.
zeebaron

Post by zeebaron »

REDinFL wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 6:38 pm
Firemedic2000 wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 5:52 pm What I can't understand is why was the husband charged. Did he pull a weapon. If not why was he charged.
It looked good to the mob.
Whether he's convicted or not doesn't matter, both of them will get sued civilly by the aggressor and likely strip them of all their assets.
Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

Electrify the out side of your car. Turn it into one hugh stuncar, that'd be so cool to do. An old all metal car. Then drive real slow through a mob. Everyone that touches car gets knocked back 10 ft. :lol:

I want one now really bad 8-)
RANGER AIRBORNE, BLACK TEAM, FIREMEDIC, NRA BENEFACTOR
In the Government's/Elitist eye's I'm a Terrorist for believing in the Constitution and taking an oath to defend it instead of POLITICAL LEADERS
Tenzing_Norgay

Post by Tenzing_Norgay »

Firemedic2000 wrote: Sat Jul 04, 2020 6:16 pm Electrify the out side of your car. Turn it into one hugh stuncar, that'd be so cool to do. An old all metal car. Then drive real slow through a mob. Everyone that touches car gets knocked back 10 ft. :lol:

I want one now really bad 8-)
This company electrifies the door handles...

- I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you... -
Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

That kinda bit him when he grabbed that door handle. Now let's do the entire car that way. THE stunmobile. :P

Or how about firing out hundreds of those little self energized darts that tazers people without any wires. You can fire in 360° and like tazer everyone 8-)

Stupid auto correct ticks me off :evil:
In the Government's/Elitist eye's I'm a Terrorist for believing in the Constitution and taking an oath to defend it instead of POLITICAL LEADERS
Waldo1

Post by Waldo1 »

Firemedic2000 wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 10:51 pm That kinda bit him when he grabbed that door handle. Now let's do the entire car that way. THE stunmobile. :P

Or how about firing out hundreds of those little self energized darts that tazers people without any wires. You can fire in 360° and like tazer everyone 8-)

Company in South Africa used to (maybe still does) make an aftermarket security kit for cars and trucks that used 6-8 propane flame throwers mounted underneath the vehicle. In case of attempted carjacking or kidnapping or riot you hit the panic button and a 2-foot wall of flame erupts from around your vehicle.
Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

Waldo1 wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 11:08 pm
Firemedic2000 wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 10:51 pm That kinda bit him when he grabbed that door handle. Now let's do the entire car that way. THE stunmobile. :P

Company in South Africa used to (maybe still does) make an aftermarket security kit for cars and trucks that used 6-8 propane flame throwers mounted underneath the vehicle. In case of attempted carjacking or kidnapping or riot you hit the panic button and a 2-foot wall of flame erupts from around your vehicle.
Come on man. Just stop it, stop giving me wet dreams :lol: