Attorney

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
Clyde621

Attorney

Post by Clyde621 »

Looking for an attorney that specializes in firearms defense and is pro second. No I haven’t shot anyone. With all this unrest I want someone on speed dial. Attorney needs to be in Orlando/ Kissimmee area.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Jon Gutmacher

407-650-0770
Orlando

If you don't know who he is, Google him.
Big_mike

Post by Big_mike »

Gregg wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 9:54 am Jon Gutmacher

407-650-0770
Orlando

+1
Chinerd00

Post by Chinerd00 »

USCCA I'm not a member but could help you.
Augdawg

Post by Augdawg »

Jon Gutmacher is retired and living in Indian Harbour beach. This is from his profile "I have retired from the practice of law, but will consult on cases involving firearms, weapons, and self defense issues, and continue to present larger seminars on these issues on a fee paid basis. I continue to write in the field, including a monthly legal column for the Florida Association of State Troopers, and my book: "Florida Firearms -- Law, Use & Ownership", now in its 8th edition, with over 200,000 copies sold, and a Kindle version on self defense, only."
lakelandman

Post by lakelandman »

Augdawg wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 2:29 pm Jon Gutmacher is retired and living in Indian Harbour beach. This is from his profile "I have retired from the practice of law, but will consult on cases involving firearms, weapons, and self defense issues, and continue to present larger seminars on these issues on a fee paid basis. I continue to write in the field, including a monthly legal column for the Florida Association of State Troopers, and my book: "Florida Firearms -- Law, Use & Ownership", now in its 8th edition, with over 200,000 copies sold, and a Kindle version on self defense, only."
Thanks for the info good to know.
Everybody's got a plan until they get hit.
Allme

Post by Allme »

Gregg wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 9:54 am Jon Gutmacher

407-650-0770
Orlando

+1 to Jon. Wrote the Florida owners firearm bible. I don't think he takes any other cases.

Noel Flasterstein is good also if you are southern Florida.

(813) 919-7400

Remember the first rule: KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT! You can beat the wrap but you can't beat the ride. They are NOT your friends, in fact didn't your mother teach you to never talk to strangers? Seriously, more people convict themselves.
Flame Red

Post by Flame Red »

When the MOB comes for ya, there is NOT going to be any justice from any of the Libiturd Commie Mayors, Attorney Generals, Prosecutors or Judges. They took a knee to the MOB and that is where their allegiance lies. If you shoot one of the MOB, you are going to be lynched (metaphorically). There will be no appeals, no justice, no appeals, no cries of outrages about the nooses they will use on you.

You best make sure all cameras are turned off, and bury the bodies deep in the woods.
Ah that's one thing about our Flame, doesn't play any favorites! Flame hates everybody!
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

I did not know Jon had retired.
It does not surprise me though, as Jon is about my age, and I retired two years ago.

I first met Jon 24 years ago, when we both were taking the NRA's Refuse to be a Victim instructor class.
He is a good guy, and I wish him a happy retirement!
photohause

Post by photohause »

Flame Red wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 9:20 am When the MOB comes for ya, there is NOT going to be any justice from any of the Libiturd Commie Mayors, Attorney Generals, Prosecutors or Judges. They took a knee to the MOB and that is where their allegiance lies. If you shoot one of the MOB, you are going to be lynched (metaphorically). There will be no appeals, no justice, no appeals, no cries of outrages about the nooses they will use on you.

You best make sure all cameras are turned off, and bury the bodies deep in the woods.
"SSS"
“You didn’t finish school, did you?