"Blue Flu" & FIDO epidemic coming to Tampa soon

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
playswithstyrene

"Blue Flu" & FIDO epidemic coming to Tampa soon

Post by playswithstyrene »

https://www.fox13news.com/news/tampa-po ... chief-says
The chief of the Tampa Police Department says his officers were "ambushed" early Saturday morning.
TPD Chief Brian Dugan says officers were called to the intersection of 15th Street N and 26th Avenue E for a report of shots fired with a possible victim.
He says when officers arrived, hundreds of people had all four intersections completely blocked, and as they attempted to locate a victim, the crowd became aggressive.
As officers took one person into custody, the crowd surrounded officers and threw glass bottles, while several subjects jumped on one of the officer’s cars.
Who farted?!?
lighteye

Post by lighteye »

Momma told me if I didn't have anything nice to say, I should shut my trap. Sorry, Mom, but if I still wore a badge I'd have terminal blue flu.

This anti-LEO crap has spilled into the streets and appears to be acceptable behavior to some folks. What a flippin mess.
Dr. Dickie

Post by Dr. Dickie »

playswithstyrene wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 12:40 pm https://www.fox13news.com/news/tampa-po ... chief-says
The chief of the Tampa Police Department says his officers were "ambushed" early Saturday morning.
TPD Chief Brian Dugan says officers were called to the intersection of 15th Street N and 26th Avenue E for a report of shots fired with a possible victim.
He says when officers arrived, hundreds of people had all four intersections completely blocked, and as they attempted to locate a victim, the crowd became aggressive.
As officers took one person into custody, the crowd surrounded officers and threw glass bottles, while several subjects jumped on one of the officer’s cars.
And the media (propaganda) says:
Racer88

Post by Racer88 »

I know what "blue flu" is. But, what is "FIDO epidemic?"
NRA Certified Pistol Instructor | Certified Range Safety Officer | NRA Patron Life Member
Big_mike

Post by Big_mike »

Racer88 wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 6:10 pm I know what "blue flu" is. But, what is "FIDO epidemic?"
Yeah, what's this?

In the Army FIDO meant, Fuck it Drive On.
playswithstyrene

Post by playswithstyrene »

F*ck It Drive On.

Basically what many NYPD members were doing when the dimtard's Anointed One stirred up this level of animosity against law enforcement.
Who farted?!?
Racer88

Post by Racer88 »

Thanks. Learned something new today. :D
NRA Certified Pistol Instructor | Certified Range Safety Officer | NRA Patron Life Member