NASCAR Bubba and the noose

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
George W

Post by George W »

lakelandman wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 10:44 pm
George wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 8:38 pm Sure looks like a noose to me:
Let me help you out some George.
Not sure what "help" you think I need. The only picture that was released by NASCAR looked a lot like a noose. There wasn't any other comment on my part. I don't really care if it was or it wasn't meant to look like one. I don't care if it was a prank, or something else. I only said it looks like one.

Besides, who actually watches NASCAR? 2/3rds of that is scripted, while the other 1/3 is boring..... Stomp on the gas, tap the brake, turn left, Stomp on the gas, tap the brake, turn left........ for up to 600 miles?
lakelandman

Post by lakelandman »

George wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 8:16 am
lakelandman wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 10:44 pm
George wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 8:38 pm Sure looks like a noose to me:
Let me help you out some George.
Not sure what "help" you think I need. The only picture that was released by NASCAR looked a lot like a noose. There wasn't any other comment on my part. I don't really care if it was or it wasn't meant to look like one. I don't care if it was a prank, or something else. I only said it looks like one.

Besides, who actually watches NASCAR? 2/3rds of that is scripted, while the other 1/3 is boring..... Stomp on the gas, tap the brake, turn left, Stomp on the gas, tap the brake, turn left........ for up to 600 miles?
Just a different point of view on the picture is all nothing more.
Everybody's got a plan until they get hit.
Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

I learned that knot in the Boy Scouts to swing from trees into the river :P

Don't put your foot into it and swing though. You might get caught and come back to the tree :lol:
RANGER AIRBORNE, BLACK TEAM, FIREMEDIC, NRA BENEFACTOR
In the Government's/Elitist eye's I'm a Terrorist for believing in the Constitution and taking an oath to defend it instead of POLITICAL LEADERS