NASCAR Bubba and the noose

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
Firemedic2000

NASCAR Bubba and the noose

Post by Firemedic2000 »

I'm sure everyone has heard about Nascar's Bubba and the noose that he said he found in his garage.

Well the FBI said that was a common knot/ loop used to pull up the garage doors and is used often and in many garages. Now this is not Bubba's first merry go round.

To be honest at this point with his newly painted car supporting a RADICAL group that supports extremist anti government and anti white movements and his attacks on NASCAR traditions.

Nothing would surprise me what this BLACK man would do just to advance a movement and his adgenda. Remember Jussie Smollett and his little fiasco

Remember now Bubba painted his car in support of the radical fascist group BLM and ruined tens of thousands of fans traditions that was far from racist of displaying the rebel flag at NASCAR events.

Now I'm sure that a lot of the garages use this very same style knot system on their ropes to open the doors to the garages and I'm positive that the ONLY BLACK NASCAR DRIVER was well aware of that knot.

With that big old BLM CAR and a video of him bent over the steering wheel in tears as all the other NASCAR drivers marched behind him in support.

This dumb MF is another piece S%$t that used his position to advance a cause without credit and further enhance hatred and discourse. He knew that was not a noose. I'm positive he'd seen that same knot used before.
RANGER AIRBORNE, BLACK TEAM, FIREMEDIC, NRA BENEFACTOR
In the Government's/Elitist eye's I'm a Terrorist for believing in the Constitution and taking an oath to defend it instead of POLITICAL LEADERS
TC6969

Post by TC6969 »

He didn't get the attention he wanted from the car and he saw his 15 minutes slipping away
Chigger

Post by Chigger »

Team Petty hasn't won anything since Richard retired, Kyle was a complete bust and the drivers after that.
Bubba is nothing more than a way to promote diversity and gain sponsors to a sport that has only one full time sponsor these days because Nascar is a bust since they quit calling it Winston Cup.

This was nothing more than a way to bring attention and possible bleeding heart sponsors on board but it backfired.

You have to be pretty stupid to mistake a garage rope for a noose and all those moronic drivers just proved how dumb they are.

What does hollywood say, no such thing as bad publicity
REDinFL

Post by REDinFL »

This is one of the stupidest things I have heard.

Then, I thought NASCAR pretty stupid
Hurrah for the Bonnie Blue Flag that bears a Single Star.
Flame Red

Post by Flame Red »

So let's see, Nascar Mismanagement said they would permanently ban the perp caught placing this noose.

Now we find out it is BS.

So are they going to permanently ban Bubba for perpetrating Fake News to damage their sport? :lol:
Ah that's one thing about our Flame, doesn't play any favorites! Flame hates everybody!
Wakko

Post by Wakko »

Watson never saw the noose...it was removed prior to him getting to the stall. Either someone from his team or from NASCAR is the one that reported it. The garage pull WAS fashioned into a noose, not just a loop, and apparently was the only stall like that. Poor coincidence, but easily seen as a coincidence. NASCAR hasn't been in the news in a while, and their viewership has declined by approximately half a million every year since 2014. While I understand their position on the Confederate flag issue, I think they have alienated some of their fan base over that and this noose ploy.
Chinerd00

Post by Chinerd00 »

Who watches cars go in a circle kinda dumb sport anyways.
Shadowbob

Post by Shadowbob »

Chinerd00 wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 5:51 am Who watches cars go in a circle kinda dumb sport anyways.
God fearing, deer killing, gun toting, beer drinking men (in the old days). Now, not a whole lot.
Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

Wakko wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 5:16 am Watson never saw the noose...it was removed prior to him getting to the stall. Either someone from his team or from NASCAR is the one that reported it. The garage pull WAS fashioned into a noose, not just a loop, and apparently was the only stall like that. Poor coincidence, but easily seen as a coincidence. NASCAR hasn't been in the news in a while, and their viewership has declined by approximately half a million every year since 2014. While I understand their position on the Confederate flag issue, I think they have alienated some of their fan base over that and this noose ploy.
Bullshit you said Bubba never saw the noose yet he himself on national NEWS said and I quote, bubba said he personally did not see the rope that was discovered by his crew, but then later shown to him :? But he's insisting there is no doubt as to what it was. End quote.

Now which was it. Did you or did you not see the damn rope. Now he's saying he's mad because people are trying to attack his character. The damage I have because of what I have seen hanging in my garage in not a garage loop. It's a straight up noose. The FBI stated it was a noose, NASCAR stated it was a noose.

The above statement was an exact quote of Bubba's to you guessed it CNN

But here's the problem with Bubba's claim that this entire fiasco was directed at little Bubba.
That noose Bubba is saying someone placed in his garage directed at him. Then went on to grandstand it. Get it grandstand :lol:

Well it's been in that very same garage long before poor little black race car driver Bubba claimed that someone put a noose in his garage escapade. There's video proof to prove that that garage door loop had been there since October of 2019 long before that garage was even a twinkle in Bubba's eyes.

What get's me is Bubba says he never saw the so called noose. Then in his very next sentence he says what saw he was was a noose. :roll: now the FBI says that the garage rope had been there since October of last year and I'm sure NASCAR and little Bubba has seen the surveillance video. Well simply because it's NASCAR'S surveillance video and they must have shown Bubba to calm his poor little fears.

But like all these dumb stupid F'ers even after being shown it was nothing and was nothing being directed at them personally. They just will not let it go. This POS with his radical extremist BLM car promoting a EXTREMIST HATE group. Is promoting this as a hate crime against him aways.

There's even a convenient video of his crew working in the garage showing the garage rope attached to the door hanging there. It looks like a noose in as much. Anything with a loop on the end of it can be called a noose apparently anymore.

This bullshit is getting out of hand. As for you people that say stop watching the NEWS please stop. I like local NEWS and weather. But damn you can watch a damn thing anymore without being innadated with this garbage. It will eventually be coming to your local communities if it's not stopped. Watch

As I stated earlier Remember Jussie Smollett and his little fiasco. This is exactly the samething. Plus if I was one of those other NASCAR drivers that marched behind him the other day. I'd be feeling pretty much like an absolute idoit about now. For being played.

Oh yeah the one that supposedly discovered the garage door rope.....was a guy that use to work for race ledgend Richard Petty. Noticed in the NEWS that Richard Petty was standing right next to Bubba's side in solidarity. You know I find all this interesting. Just saying 8-)
Last edited by Firemedic2000 on Wed Jun 24, 2020 7:44 am, edited 3 times in total.
RANGER AIRBORNE, BLACK TEAM, FIREMEDIC, NRA BENEFACTOR
In the Government's/Elitist eye's I'm a Terrorist for believing in the Constitution and taking an oath to defend it instead of POLITICAL LEADERS
lakelandman

Post by lakelandman »

Everybody's got a plan until they get hit.