Violence in recent times.

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
Tenzing_Norgay

Post by Tenzing_Norgay »

Firemedic2000 wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 9:34 pm ... because ain't no girl like that going to hang around a bum. He's a good looking young man too. They look good together.
- I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you... -
Tenzing_Norgay

Post by Tenzing_Norgay »

lakelandman wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 10:40 pm I'm tired of the double standard...
Double standard?! What double standard?

You mean like these Tampa teenagers (all under 18) having a shootout in broad daylight that received merely a blip on local news?

If it were you/I on video shooting in the middle of the street, the (NATIONAL) headlines would read "Conservative Trump Supporter Militia Gun Nut Conducts Attempted Mass Shooting"... Double standard... sheesh. :roll:

- I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you... -
tector

Post by tector »

I am not sure what legitimate issues about crime and violence have to with white chicks into black guys. Their choice, their consequences. Raise your daughters right and you greatly raise the chances they will end up with a decent man of whatever race. Let this shit culture get them and they will wind up with trash. I realize the complete pervasiveness of lowlife culture makes parenting super hard nowadays but I see a lot of people not even trying. If you give a smartphone to a 10 year girl, you will have a whore by 15.

There is always the occasional "bad seed," but most wayward kids are the result of shitty parenting. We all like ragging on the lameass millennials (and after), but who raised these losers?
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

tector wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 12:40 am I am not sure what legitimate issues about crime and violence have to with white chicks into black guys. Their choice, their consequences. Raise your daughters right and you greatly raise the chances they will end up with a decent man of whatever race. Let this shit culture get them and they will wind up with trash. I realize the complete pervasiveness of lowlife culture makes parenting super hard nowadays but I see a lot of people not even trying. If you give a smartphone to a 10 year girl, you will have a whore by 15.

There is always the occasional "bad seed," but most wayward kids are the result of shitty parenting. We all like ragging on the lameass millennials (and after), but who raised these losers?
Exactly.....parents do not want to be parents today. They want to be their kids friends and cool. They want to fit in.

That's not being a parent.

Edit

My dad was too busy beating my ass with a switch he made me go and get off the tree. He'd say if it's to small I'll whip you with it till it breaks. Then I'll go get one.

I never spoke to my dad unless he spoke to me. I avoided his sorry as as much as I could. I told him one day I'd be bigger than him as he whipped me once. He said I'd never be to big that hed not be able to whip my ass. He was wrong. He'd bring welts out on our butt and backs.

I guess that's why I still in public say yes sir and no ma'am and am very polite. Who knows......except for those damn people that ignore the no solicitors signs and knock on my door.
RANGER AIRBORNE, BLACK TEAM, FIREMEDIC, NRA BENEFACTOR
In the Government's/Elitist eye's I'm a Terrorist for believing in the Constitution and taking an oath to defend it instead of POLITICAL LEADERS