Violence in recent times.

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
Allme

Violence in recent times.

Post by Allme »

I've been seeing a LOT of black on white violence the past few weeks and other shenanigans... I said it then and I'll say it now, keep your hands to yourself and you may not get shot. Food for thought.

We have Stand Your Ground laws in Florida that were designed to allow citizens the means for their self-defense lawfully... They sh*t all over these laws with the Michael Drejka verdict and opened the door for horsesh*t like this to happen... Thank God Michael Drejka has an appeal coming up soon which he should win, if not God help us all.

FYI civilized people don't take an ass-beating, they put holes in sh*tbag thugs who feel empowered.

Flame Red

Post by Flame Red »

There is only one type violence in the small minds of the Libiturds. That is violence by non-blacks on blacks. Everything else is a festival, summer of love or whatever. Every other form of violence is ignored. Including:

Black-on-Black - how many little kids got killed this week in Chicago? Two. No outrage, no protests, no nothing...
Libitard White on non-Libiturd White - that is a-ok.
Black-on-White - that is a-ok.
White-on-Police - that is a-ok.
Illegal on anyone - that is a-ok.

If you dare practice self-defense against the MOB, you will be sentenced to death by the Libiturd prosecutors, if you are not lynched by the MOB first. You best make sure there are no witnesses left, no cameras and bury them all in the woods quietly.
Ah that's one thing about our Flame, doesn't play any favorites! Flame hates everybody!
REDinFL

Post by REDinFL »

STOS. Shoot-Throw-Over-Seawall. Hopefully at ebb tide.

Seriously. It is beyond clear, to obvious, that the "authorities" will stand by while a group of criminals attacks you, because the "politicians" don't want to "inflame the situation." If you defend yourself, yes, they will do their duty for "justice", now defined as what is politically popular, or what will appease the mob. You won't know until it's too late.
Hurrah for the Bonnie Blue Flag that bears a Single Star.
Racer88

Post by Racer88 »

Very poor situational awareness. When you're being approached aggressively, do NOT just SIT there. Big disadvantage.

The key is to MOVE. Just MOVE. Don't SIT and wait.
NRA Certified Pistol Instructor | Certified Range Safety Officer | NRA Patron Life Member
Iosef

Post by Iosef »

It all comes down to, "People with too much time on their hands." Eliminate all social welfare benefits completely. Make folks work for what they want again. They'll be too busy to be a problem.

...and while you're at it, balance the budget.
Chigger

Post by Chigger »

Hang out with dogs, you get fleas. Got no sympathy for wiggers, deserve what they get.
REDinFL

Post by REDinFL »

Sorry to have to say, but it needs to happen to more people. Yes, that's terrible. But, nothing will be done until that happens. If you described, accurately, what that video shows, most people would be screaming at you what a racist you are, or you're a liar, made that up, "what are you, some kind of agitator?". The average person does not believe this happens. Those with slightly less fog between their ears may think it only happens to someone else, or someone who lives in the ghetto or, even more fun, you "provoked" them. You know that's true.

If someone were there, and these animals attacked, and that person defended himself, most people would be screaming he/she was at fault. Only when the majority of people understand it happens because these characters have been stirred up by professionals, and it can happen to them just sitting where they have a right to be, simply because of their color, by savages who would call the victims "racists", will there be a chance at stopping it with justice.

Basz meg majmok
Hurrah for the Bonnie Blue Flag that bears a Single Star.
photohause

Post by photohause »

^^^ Well stated

Köszönöm,
Szeruvusz
“You didn’t finish school, did you?
TonyR

Post by TonyR »

This is why you carry a spare knife.
Three can keep a secret.......if two are Dead !
itsme

Post by itsme »

Years ago I was working in Catskill NY. I had to replace some telecom equipment after hours - still daylight though around 7pm. When I left I stooped next to my phone truck to separate the defective parts before putting them away. Suddenly a shadow came across me. I looked around and was surrounded by 5 young black men around 18-20 years old. They had me completely pinned against the van and started telling me that they were about to beat my ass, break my back and leave me there naked. Just as they were about to start (I could see that they meant it and were feeding of of one another) a cop pulls up about a block away and they all scattered. I have no idea if that cop ever saw us but it was like an angel showing up to me at that point. I threw my stuff into the van and locked the doors and drove home - didn't stop for the whole 2+ hour drive. I was in my late 30's I think.
It caught me totally off guard. Something I never expected could happen in America. I was very naive to say the least. It opened my eyes to say the least!