Chop Going Down

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

WOW these people did NT fight to hold on to their new country.cowards
RANGER AIRBORNE, BLACK TEAM, FIREMEDIC, NRA BENEFACTOR
In the Government's/Elitist eye's I'm a Terrorist for believing in the Constitution and taking an oath to defend it instead of POLITICAL LEADERS
Tenzing_Norgay

Post by Tenzing_Norgay »

Seattle police clearing out CHOP after Mayor Durkan declares unlawful assembly; multiple arrests made
Police Chief Carmen Best said "enough is enough" after multiple fatal shootings in the area
By Stephen Sorace | Fox News

Seattle police have begun clearing out the protest area known as the Capitol Hill Organized Protest, or CHOP, making more than a dozen arrests after Mayor Jenny Durkan declared the gathering an unlawful assembly.

Police issued the order to disperse around 5 a.m. Wednesday, telling protesters to leave within eight minutes. At least 13 protesters have been arrested so far for failing to clear the area, police said.

Durkan’s executive order comes after a series of late-night shootings in the area killed two teenagers and seriously wounded three other people. Police said other violent crimes have also been documented in the area since demonstrators took over several blocks in the Capitol Hill neighborhood last month.

“Officers enforcing today's order are wearing a higher-level of protective gear,” police said. “Police are utilizing this equipment because individuals associated w/the CHOP are known to be armed and dangerous/may be associated with shootings, homicides, robberies, assaults & other violent crimes.”

Police Chief Carmen Best said that while she supports peaceful demonstrations, “enough is enough.”

“The CHOP has become lawless and brutal,” Best said in a statement. “Four shootings – two fatal – robberies, assaults, violence and countless property crimes have occurred in this several block area.”

She said that it was the job of police officers to protect and serve the community, adding that the clearing of the protest would not mark an end to the department’s engagement with protesters.

“We must continue our efforts to build trust and redefine our roles as guardians in our city,” Best said.

The action comes a day after Seattle Department of Transportation crews used heavy machinery to remove concrete barriers marking the entrance to the protest area.

This is a developing story; check back for updates.
- I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you... -
Tenzing_Norgay

Post by Tenzing_Norgay »

Firemedic2000 wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 9:11 am WOW these people did NT fight to hold on to their new country.cowards
Did you expect anything different from these snowflake-flavored cupcakes? They had to get home* to watch Sponge Bob... :roll:

*Home = Mom's basement.
- I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you... -
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Finally!

Remember, turn on the light and the roaches scatter.

Still feel sorry for the residents and business owners who were trapped in there for over three weeks.
Bet we start hearing from them, about what really was going on in CHOP.

Hope the Justice Department investigates and brings Federal Charges against the ringleaders.
But, I think I'm wishing for something that will not happen.
Chigger

Post by Chigger »

It changed when they went to the mayors house to protest.

I don't care left, right you don't come to my house.

Summer of love apparently had a premature emancipation...........