This just in!

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
photohause

This just in!

Post by photohause »

This just in....We can no longer dance "The Watusi" !
“You didn’t finish school, did you?
lakelandman

Post by lakelandman »

Everybody's got a plan until they get hit.
cvasqu03

Post by cvasqu03 »

Well, I couldn't dance it before so I guess I'm not missing anything.
My posts kill threads.
photohause

Post by photohause »

Uncle Ben's rice and Mrs. Butterworth's syrup announce plans to change their logos tied to racial stereotypes

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/leahbarko ... e-n2570871

Uncle Ben's, Mrs. Butterworth's and Cream of Wheat review branding after Aunt Jemima announces name change
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/uncle-bens ... ma-racism/

Breakfast Brands Wake Up: Cream of Wheat, Mrs. Butterworth’s Are Latest Brands to Review Racist Logos
https://www.mediaite.com/news/breakfast ... ist-logos/

Tex-Mex will now be called Mex-Tex

The Polling Stones said they are changing PAINT IT BLACK to Paint It Gray

Black & Decker will now be sold as Double Decker

"Black Friday" will now be called "Jet Friday"

"Black Humor" will now be called "Sooty Humor"

"Black Sheep" Will now be referred to as "Reverse Albino Sheep"

"Black & Tan" beers will now be called "Inky & Tan"

"Black & Blue eye will now be called "Noir Eye"
“You didn’t finish school, did you?
RAN

Post by RAN »

CANNN we still call "Black"..."Black" :? :roll:
Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

RAN wrote: Thu Jun 18, 2020 7:06 pm CANNN we still call "Black"..."Black" :? :roll:
Only on jet friday
RANGER AIRBORNE, BLACK TEAM, FIREMEDIC, NRA BENEFACTOR
In the Government's/Elitist eye's I'm a Terrorist for believing in the Constitution and taking an oath to defend it instead of POLITICAL LEADERS
REDinFL

Post by REDinFL »

I told my wife we’ll use “fekete”. Some probably would understand “Schwartz” and I’d be in trouble. Not that I’d notice the difference, I’m usually in trouble.
Hurrah for the Bonnie Blue Flag that bears a Single Star.
P5 Guy

Post by P5 Guy »

HAPPY JUNETEENTH FOLKS!
pharmer

Post by pharmer »

"Excuse me while I whip this out." Joe
Keep Today Fresh
Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

P5 Guy wrote: Fri Jun 19, 2020 7:22 am HAPPY JUNETEENTH FOLKS!
They said this JUNETEENTH has been around for along time. I've lived in KY, TN, GA and FL and this is the first time I've ever heard of this.

Further more from what I've gathered. This is when TX signed it. If anything would you not celebrate when Abraham Lincoln signed it, not Texas. Ohhhh I see what's coming. The LEFT and BLM are going to go after Lincoln in their ANTI AMERICAN/WHITE movement and do not want to associate Lincoln with having anything to do with freeing slaves.

Because they are going after him also to erase from AMERICAN HISTORY or change HISTORY. Well they better erase the 700,000 white UNION SOLDIERS that died also.

But this JUNETEENTH I've never heard of it till today and I'm 59. So what's up. I've never heard about it in the NEWS even. They want to make a Texas signing a NATIONAL holiday instead of when it was signed in Washington D.C. please explain this to me

16% of AMERICA is black vs 75% being white, 53% non Hispanic white, 14% non Hispanic black, 1.6% Asian

So we are change an entire nation that we've given everything to. Every benefit, opportunity made concession after concession and it's never good enough. Now they want AMERICA to destroy it's entire history and rewrite just because.

I say no. They need to get their heads out of their asses. Stop living in the past, stop listening to those that use race and HATE only to profit off of them. Come to the light and become part of society and use all of everything that's been offered to them to succeed in life. Stop being slaves to a POLITICAL PARTY that only wants to use them for their gain and nothing else.

Before anyone screams racist. My family and actually theirs no reason I should even have to say this because it does not matter. My family is interracial. I have nieces and nephews and love them to death and do not see white , black , purple or anything.

But when I see these riots and destroying AMERICA. I see RACISM and HATRED no matter what color you are. I see both black and white. Promoting race and HATE against INNOCIENT WHITE AMERICANS based on their ADGENDA. Based on their political affiliation. BAM POLITICAL AFFILIATION need I say anything else
RANGER AIRBORNE, BLACK TEAM, FIREMEDIC, NRA BENEFACTOR
In the Government's/Elitist eye's I'm a Terrorist for believing in the Constitution and taking an oath to defend it instead of POLITICAL LEADERS