I guess enough of Commiefornia has migrated to Commierado...

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
tector

I guess enough of Commiefornia has migrated to Commierado...

Post by tector »

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/nation ... 34866.html

“If a store’s windows must be broken to prevent a protester’s facial bones from being broken or eye being permanently damaged, that is more than a fair trade,” Jackson wrote, according to Reuters.
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
Clyde621

Post by Clyde621 »

I don’t see how a judge can dictate crowd/riot control tactics. Just saying
Legio
Site Admin

Post by Legio »

Yeah, let the police do the window breaking so the « peaceful protestors » can loot safely and go home to their parents in one piece.

When are we going to wake up ??
GunsandHoses

Post by GunsandHoses »

Would expect nothing less from an Obama appointee! I wonder if he would feel the same if it was HIS home/business that were being destroyed? Not that he ever owned a business... probably never worked a REAL day in his life! FPOS!
P5 Guy

Post by P5 Guy »

“property damage is a small price to pay for constitutional rights,”

An easy thing to say when you know it will NOT be your property
:roll:
Tenzing_Norgay

Post by Tenzing_Norgay »

Funny how the protesters here (FL) are mostly peaceful. Is it because they realize almost everyone is armed and we have a shit-ton of "Bubba-necks" in pick-em-up tricks who would love to be stomping mudholes in their backsides? 😉🤔
- I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you... -
dammitgriff

Post by dammitgriff »

Protecting your private property IS a Constitutional right and is a core tenet of liberty in this country.
So sick of this shit, can’t we just get on with the war these bastards seem to want?
REDinFL

Post by REDinFL »

GunsandHoses wrote: Sat Jun 06, 2020 5:13 pm Would expect nothing less from an Obama appointee! I wonder if he would feel the same if it was HIS home/business that were being destroyed? Not that he ever owned a business... probably never worked a REAL day in his life! FPOS!
That's a page out of Pelosi's book: "No walls. Except around my house."
Hurrah for the Bonnie Blue Flag that bears a Single Star.
Waldo1

Post by Waldo1 »

Denver is hard-wired that way, trying to become the new Scat Franshitsco to prove their relevance. Denver PD didn't do themselves any favors by firing pepper-pods at passing cars and unarmed/unmasked protesters and bystanders- unfortunately, many videos out there to verify the misconduct. Denver can do anything it wants, and most of the normal people out here could care less- they just avoid Denver like herpes: Its like people in Micanopy being grilled about the stupid crap that goes on in Miami. Out here in the weeds where 6.5 Creedmoor is king, people are quietly going about their normal lives; tending cattle, mending fences, putting up wind flags every couple-hundred yards and anyone with a backhoe is digging wide, deep trenches for irrigation. Just in case we get a heavy rain.