Media answers important question

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
Wulfmann

Media answers important question

Post by Wulfmann »

Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

So true
RANGER AIRBORNE, BLACK TEAM, FIREMEDIC, NRA BENEFACTOR
In the Government's/Elitist eye's I'm a Terrorist for believing in the Constitution and taking an oath to defend it instead of POLITICAL LEADERS
GunsandHoses

Post by GunsandHoses »

Spot on!
Gunnyhiway

Post by Gunnyhiway »

As Rocky Balboa would say....

" ABSOLUTELY " :mrgreen:

"I do not want to die, but if they try to disarm me, I will surely die that day."
"Guns Don't Kill People, Husbands That Come Home Early Kill People"

ROLL TIDE !
ABOC

Post by ABOC »

Funny how all that rioting managed to eradicate the COVID-19 virus in less than a week...
Somehow beach goers who needed to be hunted down and arrested are no longer public enemy #1.

Also weird how all the "peaceful" burning and looting only turned "violent" after CNN HQ was targeted.
And how all that violence seems to happen in cities ran by leftist encouraging it by refusing to intervene.

Watching this unfold, one could think that democrats want to wreck this country to unseat the President.
And that the sub-human zio media swine is running interference for them while keeping Americans in fear at all cost.

But all that is probably just another tinfoil hat conspiracy theory :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
"Tuez-les tous, Dieu reconnaîtra les siens" - Arnaud Amaury 1209
macattack321

Post by macattack321 »

Protesting/rioting cured COVID-19!
BerettaRacer

Post by BerettaRacer »

Polk County Sheriff Warns Rioters: Don't Take This into Neighborhoods. People Own Guns Here.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa ... a-n2569850

.... Judd said there were rumblings on social media that rioters planned to bring violence into the neighborhoods of Polk County.

“I would tell them, if you value your life, they probably shouldn’t do that in Polk County. Because the people of Polk County like guns, they have guns, I encourage them to own guns, and they’re going to be in their homes tonight with their guns loaded, and if you try to break into their homes to steal, to set fires, I’m highly recommending they blow you back out of the house with their guns. So, leave the community alone,” Judd said.
I'll tell you what rule we applied sir.
We applied rule 303.
We caught them and we shot them under rule 303!

Harry "Breaker" Morant
Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

Gunnyhiway wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 10:56 am As Rocky Balboa would say....

I could actually hear his voice saying that. I wished you'd not said that :lol:
RANGER AIRBORNE, BLACK TEAM, FIREMEDIC, NRA BENEFACTOR
In the Government's/Elitist eye's I'm a Terrorist for believing in the Constitution and taking an oath to defend it instead of POLITICAL LEADERS
Gunnyhiway

Post by Gunnyhiway »

Firemedic2000 wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 7:06 pm
Gunnyhiway wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 10:56 am As Rocky Balboa would say....

I could actually hear his voice saying that. I wished you'd not said that :lol:
Remember Rocky V ?
Paulie and Rocky are in a bar after an argument with the young boxer he had trained and his new "Don King" like manager.
Paulie takes a punch to the face by the raging young boxer named Tommy Gunn that Rocky helped get started (Tommy Gunn is played by real-life boxer Tommy Morrison, nephew of John Wayne).

The Rock turns to Gunn and with his slurred, tough, Philly type of voice says.............

" Why don't you try knocking ME down?"

Hey Firemedic2000, have pleasant dreams ! :mrgreen:

"I do not want to die, but if they try to disarm me, I will surely die that day."
"Guns Don't Kill People, Husbands That Come Home Early Kill People"

ROLL TIDE !
P5 Guy

Post by P5 Guy »

BerettaRacer wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 11:31 am Polk County Sheriff Warns Rioters: Don't Take This into Neighborhoods. People Own Guns Here.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa ... a-n2569850

.... Judd said there were rumblings on social media that rioters planned to bring violence into the neighborhoods of Polk County.

“I would tell them, if you value your life, they probably shouldn’t do that in Polk County. Because the people of Polk County like guns, they have guns, I encourage them to own guns, and they’re going to be in their homes tonight with their guns loaded, and if you try to break into their homes to steal, to set fires, I’m highly recommending they blow you back out of the house with their guns. So, leave the community alone,” Judd said.
I'm wondering what the state AG will do about charging folks following Judd's advise?