How much money do you think he'll get out of this?

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
zeebaron

Post by zeebaron »

Jeepsnguns wrote: Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:40 pm
Outgunu wrote: Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:23 am Should have been shot when it didn't let go when instructed to do so.
Agree!
Dog out of control.
Meanwhile they'd shoot your dog if it looked at them the wrong way.
Keith

Post by Keith »

Should have shot the fucking dog. Damn man. I am all about those dogs getting into some bad guy ass. But, that guy was totally passive and had given up.
SteyrAUG

Post by SteyrAUG »

OSD wrote: Sun Jul 22, 2018 10:23 am Bad training all the way around. The dog and the handler. Dog should be put down and the handler should find another line of work.
The victim and his lawyers will get a real good payday out of this.
The dog should be put down because people didn't train it properly? Almost like blaming the gun. The dog should be taken out of service but I don't think it needs to be put down.
Chinerd00

Post by Chinerd00 »

No more then $250,000 if there is a cap.
OSD

Post by OSD »

SteyrAUG wrote: Sun Jul 22, 2018 10:45 pm
OSD wrote: Sun Jul 22, 2018 10:23 am Bad training all the way around. The dog and the handler. Dog should be put down and the handler should find another line of work.
The victim and his lawyers will get a real good payday out of this.
The dog should be put down because people didn't train it properly? Almost like blaming the gun. The dog should be taken out of service but I don't think it needs to be put down.
Problem is once a dog has been trained and he acts this way and does not respond to it's handler, that dog can NEVER be trusted again no matter how much retraining it goes through. You could never allow that dog to be around children. It would be like rolling the dice as to whether someone or something might set him off again. I'm glad your OK with taking that kind of chance, I sure wouldn't be. If he did bite someone, saying I'm sorry won't be good enough.
Jim