protests against police violence... the solution

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
Iosef

protests against police violence... the solution

Post by Iosef »

I don't know why no one has done this. It would seem to be the perfect solution.

Simply disarm all of the police in any city having protests. Take away all their weapons and revoke their power to make arrests. Then the citizens can take on the criminals, capturing them and performing a citizen's arrest. Once the criminal is under citizen's arrest, the police can be called to take custody of the prisoner. That completely eliminates the conflict between citizen's rights and police authority. Police would no longer have any reason to be on patrol even. They would just stay at the station and wait to be called in after the citizen has already dealt with any violence that might have happened.

That would seem to also eliminate any need for police tactical teams, which would save a lot of money on training, equipment and manpower.
Tenzing_Norgay

Post by Tenzing_Norgay »

- I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you... -
Flame Red

Post by Flame Red »

Things are bad over here at Crime Hills in Mosquito County. The natives are restless. The wife has given me permission to load the shot guns and leave them handy.

Hell, she foolishly asked me load up the full auto goodies. That I won't do.

A few stores are shutting down. A few neighbors are on edge from their postings on the HOA web site.

I'm ready to lock and load! :mrgreen:
Ah that's one thing about our Flame, doesn't play any favorites! Flame hates everybody!
Chigger

Post by Chigger »

What's truly funny is watching a news crew bash police yet when the crowd turns on them assaults and steals their shit they run to the police line for protection.

Russia didn't work.....
Corona virus didn't work......
Riots and anarchy....wont work

The left is desperate. I wonder what's next on the hit parade.
N4KVE

Post by N4KVE »

Drove by SS WPB yesterday. It was mobbed like it was Black Friday. Sunday night’s looting was 4 miles east. GARY
Big bore lover

Post by Big bore lover »

I swear I think I remember seeing riots in China some time back where water cannons were used to break up the crowds. As we have fires along with the looting, I do wonder why fire trucks with water cannons (to put out the fires of course) havce not been used that "accidently water down the brave rioting peaceful protestors. After all those poor kids must be tired and sweaty from all that work they have done breaking out windows and burning stuff that is not theirs. Just wondering. It would seem like a good idea as political hacks always love to increase city budgets and new trucks are a good place to "waste" money.....
Those who forget history are destined to repeat it.
Wulfmann

Post by Wulfmann »

Where is a young unknown Napoleon when you need him?
N4KVE

Post by N4KVE »

Big bore lover wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 3:28 pm I swear I think I remember seeing riots in China some time back where water cannons were used to break up the crowds. As we have fires along with the looting, I do wonder why fire trucks with water cannons (to put out the fires of course) havce not been used that "accidently water down the brave rioting peaceful protestors. After all those poor kids must be tired and sweaty from all that work they have done breaking out windows and burning stuff that is not theirs. Just wondering. It would seem like a good idea as political hacks always love to increase city budgets and new trucks are a good place to "waste" money.....
We need this. GARY
http://america.aljazeera.com/articles/2 ... is-it.html
Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

Tenzing_Norgay wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 1:22 am Image
:twisted:
RANGER AIRBORNE, BLACK TEAM, FIREMEDIC, NRA BENEFACTOR
In the Government's/Elitist eye's I'm a Terrorist for believing in the Constitution and taking an oath to defend it instead of POLITICAL LEADERS
G_Loc

Post by G_Loc »

Honestly, good for the peaceful protesters. Some of you forget that even if we do not agree or care about the political, ideological, or social issues that they are protesting about, peaceful assembly is covered by the first amendment. Hosing them down or tear gassing them just because you don't agree is right out of the tin pot dictator playbook. The looting, violence, and other crimes that are being committed under the cover of a protest are definitely NOT OK and should be punished accordingly. Not all cops are bad and yes, they provide a valuable service, but sometimes they get way out of line and nothing happens:
  • The rush hour chase and subsequent shootout involving the UPS truck. 2 criminals dead plus the hostage and another innocent bystander. Investigation still ongoing, but why the hell did this chase go on for 23 miles?
  • Enforcing red flag laws and confiscations without due process
  • Assaulting the media: HERE, HERE, and HERE (plus whatever other incidents I missed)
On the flip side, yea, it's ironic that liberals lost their shit about people protesting lock downs that violate their personal freedoms, but there doesn't seem to be much concern about COVID now that those who are mostly on their political side of the spectrum have something to protest about. Lots of people are going to get sick because of this.