I went to a gun show today!

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
CDI

I went to a gun show today!

Post by CDI »

So i went to a gun show today. it was the 2 bro's gun and knife show in port charlotte. i went just to see what was out there and how prices were doing. the actual dealers had normal pricing. the fudds with the relics were priced with no intention of selling. the show did check every ones temperature and handed you a mask to wear. it was a smaller show but it got me out the house for a while. later on i stopped at shoot straight on the way home and they did not have much in stock. still had sales on brands like beretta and springfield but not much to choose from. im happy things are starting to get back to normal.
Tenzing_Norgay

Post by Tenzing_Norgay »

CDI wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 8:09 pm The fudds with the relics were priced with no intention of selling.
I get their names, submit a Google Alert entry under "Obituaries", then sit back and wait for the estate sale...
:lol:
- I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you... -
CDI

Post by CDI »

Tenzing_Norgay wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 8:16 pm
CDI wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 8:09 pm The fudds with the relics were priced with no intention of selling.
I get their names, submit a Google Alert entry under "Obituaries", then sit back and wait for the estate sale...
:lol:
funny that you mention that. me and a coworker were looking at estate sale and auction listings for this weekend.
Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

How/where do you find those ESTATE sales and auctions listed at
RANGER AIRBORNE, BLACK TEAM, FIREMEDIC, NRA BENEFACTOR
In the Government's/Elitist eye's I'm a Terrorist for believing in the Constitution and taking an oath to defend it instead of POLITICAL LEADERS
CDI

Post by CDI »

Firemedic2000 wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 7:15 pm How/where do you find those ESTATE sales and auctions listed at
Just simple Google searchs for them. Also the local storage units advertise when they are going to auction units.
rentprop1

Post by rentprop1 »

I advertise that we buy Estates and do firearm closeouts and it hasn't really worked out too well

the storage auctions that Ive attended the guns went for stupid prices, so now I don't waste my time
Tenzing_Norgay

Post by Tenzing_Norgay »

I think the key is attending estate and "farm" sales in less populated areas (read Goat Hump, Oklahoma etc.). Anywhere there's a good-sized populous, you're going to get crazy bids/buyers.
- I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you... -