Alright guys I was out of line.

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

Yeah it is. But only to people you don't like or respect :lol:

Last night on the NEWS there was a experiment run by some university. That cursing was actually healthy for you. It relieved stress and lowered blood pressure. I do not know if telling someone to eat dicks. Was in test. :lol:

Nor Would it be as effective as saying the F word though. You know like when you stub your toe or screw up :lol:

They did use the F word in the test.
Last edited by Firemedic2000 on Sat May 30, 2020 9:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
RANGER AIRBORNE, BLACK TEAM, FIREMEDIC, NRA BENEFACTOR
In the Government's/Elitist eye's I'm a Terrorist for believing in the Constitution and taking an oath to defend it instead of POLITICAL LEADERS
Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

n0rlf wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 4:42 pm Damn what a fine world if we could all just state things that plainly!

Thanks sir and just take it a day at a time! We all have issues just some show up more than others and always at the worst moments it seems.

Semper Fi
Hey can I change my username to funky chicken and keep my post count :lol:
In the Government's/Elitist eye's I'm a Terrorist for believing in the Constitution and taking an oath to defend it instead of POLITICAL LEADERS
TonyR

Post by TonyR »

My Mother always said my favorite word was FUCK,hahahaha
Three can keep a secret.......if two are Dead !
Jeepsnguns
Location: Relocated from Manatee County Florida to Marion County Oregon

Post by Jeepsnguns »

Firemedic2000 wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 8:39 pm Last night on the NEWS there was a experiment run by some university. That cursing was actually healthy for you. It relieved stress and lowered blood pressure.
They did use the F word in the test.
A quick google search found many many articles on the subject.

https://www.nationalgeographic.com/news ... mma-byrne/

https://www.nbcnews.com/better/health/w ... ncna843776

https://www.discovermagazine.com/health ... od-for-you

I dont need to read any of these to know how cathartic cussing is for me.
I realized the benefits since I was around 8 or 9 years of age.
I cuss all the time, whether cussing out loud while alone or in the company of others or even here on this forum.
It relieves my stress and adds punctuation to my diction.
Last edited by Jeepsnguns on Sat May 30, 2020 9:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
n0rlf

Post by n0rlf »

Ok, so how many of you know the origin of the word "Fuck" without googling it?

And Firemedic aka funky chicken. I am not sure we can get that changed. But I like it. Lol
Jeepsnguns
Location: Relocated from Manatee County Florida to Marion County Oregon

Post by Jeepsnguns »

n0rlf wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 10:37 pm Ok, so how many of you know the origin of the word "Fuck" without googling it?
Without googling I have heard or read the word is an acronym "for unlawful carnal knowledge" but I doubt that is the actual origin.
It's one of those words that just feels good rolling off the tongue, probably originated back in the cave man days.
Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

I did not use to curse at all hardly. But as I got older and started to hurt more. I started cursing more.

Now I got it. It helps in masking pain. At least that's what they say in the articles. I personally do not buy it. I've hit my thumb with a 20 oz framing hammer, blew out my back and all the cursing from here to high heaven did not help.

I think they got it backwards. The pain makes you curse. Cursing does not help me tolerate the pain. I think you could just about say anything out loud. Any word such as some have said GOD BLESS AMERICA or BU JESUS ect....I think it may be the releasing of air and tightening and relaxing of muscles. Next time try it and see.

It's just most all people have a knee jerk reaction to curse when they hurt themselves. Also I do not like being around people that curse all the time. It can get annoying and embarrassing sometimes. I do not think cursing built male friendships/relationships/bondings.

Now cursing does not make a person bad either nor mean their absent of moral values.

That said, I curse like a drunk sailor when hurt or when I get mad. Depending on whose presence I'm in. My mom would still beat me with a belt. :lol:

Just my .02 cents on that subject.
Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

Jeepsnguns wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 11:12 pm
n0rlf wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 10:37 pm Ok, so how many of you know the origin of the word "Fuck" without googling it?
Without googling I have heard or read the word is an acronym "for unlawful carnal knowledge" but I doubt that is the actual origin.
It's one of those words that just feels good rolling off the tongue, probably originated back in the cave man days.
I looked it up. It was an interesting read. Never thought to look up that word before. Now I'm getting the F out of here :lol:
Bmup

Post by Bmup »

Cursing relieves emotional tension which is good mental health. If I couldn't cuss I'd go fucking insane (along with almost everyone I know).
Besides, there some people I know that could not be described to someone else without using cuss words. And that goes double for my ex-wife. :lol:
"Biden/Fetterman 2024 - It's a No Brainer!"

"No society ever thrived because it had a large group of parasites living off those who produce." - Dr. Thomas Sowell
Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

Bmup wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 10:08 am Cursing relieves emotional tension which is good mental health. If I couldn't cuss I'd go fucking insane (along with almost everyone I know).
Besides, there some people I know that could not be described to someone else without using cuss words And that goes double for my ex-wife. :lol:
You've got a point there.