Millennials vs Boomers

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!

Millennials vs Boomers

Millennial
10%
Boomer
90%

Total votes: 30

SteyrAUG

Post by SteyrAUG »

Jeepsnguns wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 9:41 pm
Tenzing_Norgay wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 5:02 pm Who will win? :lol:
There was a line in the video "Learning how to text is the only way you will ever communicate with your son"...there is truth to that for me, I actually did have to learn how to text a few years ago if I wanted to communicate with my son on a more frequent basis.

I was born in 1957....I admit, I'm an effing Dinosaur....I'm an analog guy in a digital world as someone I used to work with would say.
This might be off topic, but this being a gun forum I'll put in my old guy 2 cents worth even though no one gives a shit, especially the young bucks.
I like revolvers and 1911's, steel & wood construction, the plastic framed guns feel like toys to me, I've bought many trying like hell to like them, Glock, H&K, Walther, but I cant seem to find the love.
And what about that plastic 2 piece trigger with the little blade in the middle of the trigger, WTF kind of abomination is that???
HK USP series. Combination of Browning and Walther features all in one for the first time. DA/SA with V1 configuration and 15+1 rounds of 9mm unless you are using jet funnel mags and then it becomes 18+1.

I still love SIGs better, but it's the first polymer wonder9 that I ever really warmed up to.
jimmac

Post by jimmac »

Hey Jeeps, in 1957 I was in the Air Force fixing B 52's
Alcohol, Tobacco & Firearms, add a bag of Doritos, and we have a picnic.
It's a beautiful day, watch some idiot come along and screw it up.
NRA BENEFACTOR MEMBER, RETIRED FIRE LIEUTENANT. FORMER AUX POLICE OFFICER, FORMER POLICE COMMISSIONER
Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

Watched again :lol: great when gen X walked in and when son said your hired and dad said I quit :lol: :lol: :lol:

Awarded a 10 out 10 Tenzing_Norgay
RANGER AIRBORNE, BLACK TEAM, FIREMEDIC, NRA BENEFACTOR
In the Government's/Elitist eye's I'm a Terrorist for believing in the Constitution and taking an oath to defend it instead of POLITICAL LEADERS
NorincoKid

Post by NorincoKid »

Xennials...

Huh. Never heard of that until today
Bobberfishin

Post by Bobberfishin »

1956. Anyone else like using a phone as a phone?