Some Gun Owners Are Being Irresponsible Across Social Media

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
lakelandman

Some Gun Owners Are Being Irresponsible Across Social Media

Post by lakelandman »

The internet is a place where you can find anything. Great recipes for tonight’s dinner, safe ways to store your firearms, binge-watching the next big hit, seeing irresponsible gun owners pointing their guns at their d*cks.

It’s all there.

The reason? Well, there’s a number of them that are the actual reasons for this behavior, and then there’s the reason they say they actually do it.

Their reason: To upset those who believe trigger discipline is important.

The real reasons: Lack of maturity, no respect for firearms, no respect for themselves, brain damage.

Regardless of what I, or anyone says, people who do this will sadly continue doing foolish things. A message to the world: These gun owners do not represent us.

Just as with any other types of trolls, do not feed them.

I’ve seen a rash of these posts in the Concealed Nation Extra group, and all involved received a permanent ban. It comes down to safety, and those actions break many rules.

In any category, there will always be a few who break away from the others and do not represent the category as a whole. That’s exactly what we see here.
https://concealednation.org/2020/05/som ... 7PexoAXgE0

In the one picture the cat is even looking like WTF. LOL
Everybody's got a plan until they get hit.
Grip Hugger

Post by Grip Hugger »

Pass around the stupidity hat! Take a chunk and pass it along!
The shooter formerly called #1Glock30
armedpolak

Post by armedpolak »

it is certainly in bad taste, but I also doubt that guy with a Beretta with hammer back and finger on the trigger has one in the tube... but I should not underestimate anyone's stupidity I suppose...

as a father of an 11 and 9 yo kids, one of whom has been shooting with me since he was 7, I find this incredibly irresponsible and would not want my kids seeing this and thinking it is ooo-kkk in any way to joke around with firearms, loaded or not!
GunsandHoses

Post by GunsandHoses »

Too bad they don't load em up and pull the trigger! Clean the future gene pool! Cat looks smarter than the JA with the gun!
Racer88

Post by Racer88 »

Even the cat is saying, "You're an idiot."
NRA Certified Pistol Instructor | Certified Range Safety Officer | NRA Patron Life Member
Tenzing_Norgay

Post by Tenzing_Norgay »

GunsandHoses wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 12:56 pm Too bad they don't load em up and pull the trigger!
It's just a matter of time before we read that story...

- I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you... -
SteyrAUG

Post by SteyrAUG »

armedpolak wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 9:55 am it is certainly in bad taste, but I also doubt that guy with a Beretta with hammer back and finger on the trigger has one in the tube... but I should not underestimate anyone's stupidity I suppose...

as a father of an 11 and 9 yo kids, one of whom has been shooting with me since he was 7, I find this incredibly irresponsible and would not want my kids seeing this and thinking it is ooo-kkk in any way to joke around with firearms, loaded or not!
So FIRST RULE...all guns are loaded and should be treated accordingly.
Bmup

Post by Bmup »

... and these people VOTE! No wonder there are so many assholes in office.
"Biden/Fetterman 2024 - It's a No Brainer!"

"No society ever thrived because it had a large group of parasites living off those who produce." - Dr. Thomas Sowell
REDinFL

Post by REDinFL »

I'm sure we'll see this again. It's ideal for the antis to use as propaganda for "no one should have a gun" or, at the very least, everyone should have a bank vault safe and keep all guns locked in it at all times or 50 years in prison. Personally, I agree with the "cleaning the gene pool" idea, which will reduce the number of idiots in the future. As it is, while we are in an "Idiocracy", why let it get bigger?
Hurrah for the Bonnie Blue Flag that bears a Single Star.
ABOC

Post by ABOC »

Enjoy! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

"Tuez-les tous, Dieu reconnaîtra les siens" - Arnaud Amaury 1209